ZBrushCentral

Bioshock Infinite Art Dump

I think I was the only person I know who enjoyed that section with the Boys of Silence;D

Lovely work. Congratulations on a great game.

Woow! I love this game, awesome works! Congrats:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

great concept and scuilpting , seems like a very huge effort can u tell us about the game story and when it will be released

Bio shock Infinity was a good game, the sprinting was kind of slow and while you turn while running, turns slower. But great models, though.

Such a great game, and some great art here! I love the vox long range model! All of them are amazing! Keep it up!

Reminds me of an americana carnival, commando style. :smiley: very slick.

IMO
without the odd cult intro this game was extremely generic. and i thought every badguy was stupid/retarded looking; the colour pallette was badley childish, it was a chore to keep shooting the fireman blah…the environments and smoke effects were awesome tho
IMO

rant complete, dont hate. ( i will say these models look more interesting without the awful textures)

I can only imagine taking in so many highly detailed characters at once! uff…
Amazing work, congrats!

Thanks everyone!

I love the designs :slight_smile: congrats :+1:

Awesome works! thanks for sharing :smiley:

How did I not see these until today? Absolutely amazing!

awesome, that’s why I like this game so much

super character work

Blowing my mind right now…

Gould Work! Very well done :slight_smile:

Excellent Work!
I especially like the Founder Soldier; couldn’t help but think of the character Concrete.
Top Notch!:+1:

wow simply amazing !!!

Thanks so much for uploading these! They look amazing!