ZBrushCentral

Beauty and the Beast

Good work painzang.

If you ever get the time maybe you can make a awesome scene and place them in it with some different textures, that would be great :D.

Take care.

This is pretty cool

I’d be pissed off too… :slight_smile:

…congrats…

That’s a really great sculpt.
Very neat design and I love what you did with the hair.
The whole sculpt feels very dynamic. great job!

Wow!!! Top row dude !!! So nice models and render :grimacing:

your 3Dclay !
You’re the best. I envy you.

fantastic

Beauty And The Beast WIP
Zbrush4 BPR
photoshop CS3 Composite
photoshop CS3 Filter [Displace / Lens Blur]
thanks…

Great! Thank you for taking the time to break this down. Very informative.

:+1: :+1:

great breakdown for a great sculpt :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for the breakdown, this really needs to be top row , coz not only amazing quality, but amazing tutorial also

Deffo a very helpful breakdown. This is brilliant for both final zbrush renders and for client previews. Thanks a lot!!

Awesome piece-thanks dor sharing the breakdown :sunglasses: ! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thanks for that displacement tutorial,dont know about that,will really help me in future,also very nice sculpt…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:(but dont like nude sculpts only personal;))

man this thing deserve some nobel prize of digital sculpting or stuff like that,incredibly awesome:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Hi painzang,

nice breakdown. I would also suggest layers of dirt used in the same way as the marble texture.

Keep up the great work.

Kostas

super awesome composit! thanks for showing :]

mega cool dude :+1: :+1: thanks

Hair modeling MOV
You can choose up to 1080p size
thanks

//youtu.be/t43nGZlY3Kw