ZBrushCentral

Bad_Koala art dump

new update
I added details on the lizard and tweaked few things
still a lot to do

7.jpg

awesome stuff! I like the hands and feet, those and the stance I think nail the anime feel. Costume design reminds me of masamune shirow’s fantasy work, vaguely. Prior to his prolonged ecchi phase, that is…

Great job :+1: i like you last works

Nice work!

all pieces now exist in the scene
next stop, refining the face/hands/feet and do another pass on everything and then UV

looks really good:D:rolleyes:

Geeeuss, wow man you have some amazing and beautiful renders, every one has Absolutely fantastic detail!
You put a hell of a lot of work here, and it shows.
You sir and many many other members here at Zbrush Central are the most talented people I’ve ever had the good luck to hang with here
you guys/gals rock when it comes to zbrush, hands down second to none in my book:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
Thx … all the best to ya
Lou

thank you guys
here is an early render test
screengrabs from Keyshot viewport with color tweaks

Super Magnificent! This is coming along really great!

Just keeps getting better… really looking forward to the final image!

thanks guys
here is the final image

and 2 different angles
Manga_test_otheZbrush2.jpg

Very good, love the lizard! :+1:

another master piece! tnk!!!

wonderful :):+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Really nice work! The detailing on the armor, the cheeky smirk, the characters all work together really well. The only thing I’d suggest is that the lizard’s pupils arent really apparent from the frontal shot, so the character looks like it’s missing something. The iris color is also really close to its skin color which causes the eyes to be lost even more.

very cool character, love the face!

thanks guys
I will be very busy soon and won’t be able to do personal stuff for a while but here is something I just started
Colossus phoenix five

HAIL MOTHER RUSSIA! Awesome take on Colossus BK !:+1:

i like your work, colossus looks awesome.