ZBrushCentral

Assassin's Creed Syndicate Character Team Post

Couldn’t post this until today!

Body_Rrender_Jacob_Frankeinstein_Front-01.jpgBody_Rrender_Jacob_Frankeinstein_Back.jpgZbrush_Body_Frankeinstein_Bkacj.jpgZbrush_Body_Frankeinstein_Front2.jpg

Attachments

Body_Rrender_Jacob_Frankeinstein_Back.jpg

Body_Rrender_Jacob_Frankeinstein_Front-01.jpg

Zbrush_Body_Frankeinstein_Bkacj.jpg

Zbrush_Body_Frankeinstein_Front2.jpg

1 Like

Reaaaaally nice work guys!!! I would like to know how did you make those little details inside the cloth. Did you use noise maker with different textures projection, alpha or did you sculpt them!? :slight_smile:

Excellent! :sunglasses:

A little fan clip :wink:

1 Like

Thank you guys

WilliamP: Some were sculpted, some are applied in our engine with detail maps and some are made with noise maker / alpha

Frenchy Pilou: thanks, nice clip heh

FourtyNights: our Lead Character on the project was our Character Technical Director Steve Beaudoin, but Mayrt is sure one talented artist as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Would you please let me know how many tris in this excellent model, and how many maps in it?How did the different textures of the clothes transferred on the color map and normal map? Is the hair made by zbrush FiberMESH in the game?:lol:

Exceptional work, those character portraits look amazing!

Stellar work. Love it all!

Great models with a ton of attention for details, except the eyes, they seem lifeless to me, maybe is the lighting, maybe the upper eyelid a bit strange, don’t know exactly what it is

awesome work as usual

inspirational work! thank you guys!:+1:

Congrats! Great work across the board!

As always very inspiring to see a whole team on such a high level. Gotta love those Ubisoft games :slight_smile:

Incredible and inspiring work! I’d love to hear a little bit more about your process of hair creation.

I’m curious where you get the ornamental designs of the material on some of the outfits. Whenever I look for some I never find any that are worthwhile. Do you have a collection, an online resource or simply create them?

Hi
dear
my name is soheil yadollahi .i am from iran
I am a board gam maker .in iran we do not have a character maker.you are a Professional character maker.Can I have these pictures with high quality.I need these pictures for creation a board game in Iran.But I know I need your access.It’s my pleasure if you help me.this is my email
yadollahi.soheil@yahoo.com
I need these pictures in the same view .I have another question did you have Pictures of weapon and guns of assassin?
Thank you dear friend

Hi,
maybe there is no one to answer me anymore, but this is my last hope. I found this topic when I was searching for Evie’s outfits. There are many awesome pictures, but not that one I really need. I am a cosplayer and I would love to make Evie’s Defender’s Garb outfit - each one is beautiful, but this one I love the most . However I cannot find any high resolution picture such as these above my comment (which are awesome source for making costumes) or at least the name of the artist.

So I would like to kindly ask for this version of Evie - Defender’s Garb. Can somebody help me with it?