ZBrushCentral

Asking best laptop for Zbrush!

All i know , Like the Lenovo and Dell laptop are very cool ,
And they are very work for beginners and worker , due to they include some use techniques so that can help you to solve some common problems , like the laptop crash or forget password ,

Acer Predator Laptop all the way!

Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop
15.6" FHD IPS w/ 144Hz Refresh Rate
Intel 6-Core i7-8750H
Overclockable GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
16GB DDR4
256GB NVMe SSD

Although Zbrush is a CPU based program, you will inevitably use other programs that do need GPU, so its worth having…

Happy Sculpting!

jax~
jaxrigpa.com

After using the Acer Predator for a few weeks, I will be returning it for a CPU based desktop (without fancy graphics). Since both Zbrush and Keyshot are CPU based, you really don’t need the extra fancy graphics RAM, and some even might argue the extra graphics RAM somehow interferes with aspects of dynamic processing (As I experienced might be the case when using sculptris pro mode). … so I will be returning the predator laptop and trying the i7-8700 Slim desktop as a test (Half the price at only $650, and the CPU benchmark is 25% faster).

Happy Sculpting !
Make Art.

Jax~
https://www.jaxrigpa.com/

I’m not sure if you’re still looking, but I’m using a ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo UX581 10th Gen i7, 16GB Ram and 1tb SSD. With minimal sculpting lag, it easily handles megapoly meshes (3 million is the highest I’ve worked with so far).

AND it comes with a stylus that works with touchscreens! I can’t express how much I like using this. I would have saved up for a Cintiq years ago if I had known how much more fantastic sculpting on the screen is.

This particular Asus is pricey, but it is totally worth it in my opinion.
I have purchased it month before after reading the review from this website. You can check multiple options as per the budget.