ZBrushCentral

Aruk - The Wicked Orc

Hello! Great job! Could not tell and show how to make the edges of the fabric? For earlier thanks! Apologize for my English!

Attachments

кусок.jpg

Hey guys !

Thank you for all the great replays and thank you Zbrush Central for the top row.

Here are a few more images of the some work i progress and a wire frame and skin setup from max.(quite messy :smiley: )

skin setup:

some early WIP:
WIP_0A.jpg
polypaint WIP:
WIP_0B.jpg

1.6 mil polys with the turbosmooth on :smiley:

@ Fynn: I think i might have done a mix of max and Zbrush for some base meshes, but I built Insert brushes (IMM) for belt buckles, and curve brushes for belts and ropes. once you place them aprox. were you want you can use the transpose or move brushes to edit them and get them exactly were you want.There are quite a lot of useful videos on this website , especially Joseph Drust’s videos that show you how to get good results with those.

@shags: :lol: why pink? you say , well you know pink is a very underrated color nowadays , you know that during the Victorian age pink was a really fashionable color and men use to were it quite a lot .:lol: haha , tbo the material was hot read, but with the cool HDR and some post processing it turned into pink and i didn’t mind for a test render.

@Toxic929: yeah not a good idea to concept along, better to spend a bit more before that with dynamesh on and PS.
I started I guess sometime in august and worked for a few weeks on the sculpt and then had a break from it for the next couple of months.Then i got back on and of when i had time after work and messed with it for a few hours a week now and then. I managed to put everything together during the winter break, but i don’t think it took more then a month and a bit if you pot it all together.

Thank you again for all the comments and a happy new year to all.

Cheers,
Andrei.

awesome design dude, really digging it! great render too!

Amazing work… awesome character design!

Very good! i like it!:wink:

Damn that’s nice work. I’m inspired to sink my teeth into a nice long project like that. Great job!

Once again very good, this gives me hope, if you worked periodically on this piece, it surely came out more than expected. I specially like the render.

That eye in the cheek is nassssty… which is a great touch\detail adding to his disgusting vibe. Great work!

Amazing! :+1:

…this is magnificent.

Very nice sculpting work! The colors for the texture is awesome as well.

Wow, excellent work!

fantastic work