ZBrushCentral

Arturo Balseiro Scketchbook

Hey Arturo.
Turned out great, you really managed to get the weight of the folds to read.
BTW it’s nice to see you continuing to do so on your new pieces ^___-
It was a pleasure having you as my student.
I look forward to seeing more from you.
Cheers
Cesar Dacol Jr.
Aka, The Voodoo Monkey

Hey, love the last one! Special the head. 5*

Beautiful, beautiful stuff. Really needs to be top row IMO. Here’s five marks to help out…

Keep it coming, please!

Wow. Best I’ve seen on Zbrush for quite a while.
Is it ok if I hate you because you are so good?
I am very jealous.

Definitely top row.

Any tutorials on how you get those bumpy skin textures? I’d love to know how.

Thanks for making such great stuff.

great character arturo ! love the skin and the texture on it !

thanks everybody for your coments!!

jmeyer,Drummer,delima1975 & aesis412:
Thanks dudes for the coments, about the textures and color I think that sometimes is more the shader/render lighting than the texture or coloring itself.

voodoomonkey:Hello Sir, thanks for your coments, the knowledges are nothing without practices, so or I practice what you show me or I would loose the ideas. Thanks a lot for the time you spend teaching in your course specially in the first 5 weeks, I learned a lot on them. Thanks again.

Bas Mazur & petekasim :
Thanks for you coments too.
BAs Mazur I really like your stuff too, so it is always a pleasure hear good things from you. Thanks

kaibosh:
Thanks for the words, and about the texture I used some of the Aaron Sims alphas and other photoshop alphas(most of them) I made, I finally discover that works better for acales if you draw the scales in photoshop than a picture, if you use a picture you usually have to struggle s with the real direction of the wrinkles of the ral animal, in other hand the people usually use elepahnt, apes, and rinos skins for the alphas.
I enclose images to show you how looks my alphas,the one that I used more the the arms,legs and tail was the grey one of the left-bottom, and the aarin one for the back, the rest for detaills Thanks for all.
skulll_monster: Thanks sir, it is a pleasure you coments too, I like a lot what you are doing lately. all the best, Arturo

Arturo

more of the last character

excellent :+1:

amazing!

Alex Oliver

That is awesome! I love the expression and gesture.

wonderful character!

I’ve been a long time fan of your work Arturo. This last character is just amazing… the detailing, the weight of the skin, the design and proportions and color. Incredible work, keep it up! :smiley:

Nice character! Good texturing too!

Keep up the great work! :+1:

Thanks for the warm words, I really apreciate a lot.
Here I show you the retopology work on the mesh, you can see the mesh from the zsphere, afte rthe modelling process and the final result of this mesh retopologized and proyected without the detaills. Hope this could help somebody.
Al the best, Arturo

great character Arturo.:slight_smile: :+1:

So great job!!!:+1:

Hello again:
That´s a cuadruped character I made in 4 hours for a Zbrush workshop I made in a spanish convention(gamelab).
I made the character to show the audience how to build a character from Zspheres, please be kind and remember that I had to made that in 4 hours while I was expalin the process and aswering the questions of the people.

Hope you like it, nothing very special.

Arturo

nice work as always. must have been a great demo!

Nothing of special… It’s cool Arturo! Really! :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

all fantastic work, love all the textures as well. great work. i’m not sure if you’ve said it yet, but what are some of the poly counts on some of these models? just curious what your machine can handle. again really great original stuff.