ZBrushCentral

Art of W i l d B l o o D

Super cool work! Congrats on the top row! :slight_smile:

Uh-MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY- ZHING!

Working to understand ZBrush SO hard but I keep falling backlwards down the learning curve. It’s stuff like this at the top that drives me on and gets me to keep climbing. :slight_smile:

Really cool piece…

wow…very nice ! :slight_smile:

Really great sculpts!
But I do feel the last renders are a bit too noisy , I’m certain that was the look you were going for, but for my taste it’s almost a distraction from the greatness of the models themselves…

Fantastic characters and renders mate! Very brutal stuff!! 5 stars! :+1:

Fantastic use of Zbrush…keep posting please :slight_smile:

Wow! The result’s mad awesome!!

Nice work!! :+1:

so much cooler.and insane details

Awesome work:+1:.

Heh nice to hear it from you mate. it was a pleasure to work with you! Your Morgan Freeman is awesome!

Actually not so important which way use for creating base mesh) You can use standart 3dMeshes like Plane,Shpere or ZSphere or DynaMesh and retopology, also in new Zbrush-Insert Multi-Mesh Brushes and Curves- all these methods are quite famouse . Polygongs in the armor and head really a lot, some part of hi-poly model i did in different files because my computer wasnt unable to handle it, after as i finished scultping merged all subtools in one file.
I can recommend to you Believe in yourself and just try different features of Zbrush) If you have any questions feel free to ask, I will try to answer when i have time(if information not under NDA).
screen.jpg

Jagoro Thank you for nice coomment! Actually difficult to calculate time because it was done not at same time. Not too long)
stalsky Thanks! I like so much to scultp a faces)
DEDE_pig Thank you for your wish! Your wish is done))
eof3D nice to hear it from you
julien3d thanks dude
kaisasose Actually want to say thanks for my ex boos and team:)
ahtiandr yes. In Zbrush you can also have transparency and different materials.
Eiad oh thanks mate for this words. I check out your website -u have a few nice heads)
Yumme Thanks!
Etcher got some expiriency in texturing) thanks!
cascardi Thanks) Welcome) Will share more soon)
Senka the texture is very huge) for closeup

I think ahtiandr is talking about ‘index of refraction’ in Zbrush. I also got curious to know if that is possible since ahtiandr mentioned.
And Neverwintered, great job :+1:

I cant read where these are rendered in zbrush. Are the main renders in the Unreal engine? Awsome work by the way! :slight_smile:

Fantastic!! such an epic piece of Armour and the face and scene details are all top notch! congrats on top row!

mmm indeed. I assumed it was rendered in zbrush according to what ahtiandr said… so ? what render exactly did you use Neverwintered ?

Here is a few different pictures. Where is logo “powered by Unreal engine Wild Blood” -this about the game Wild blood, render this pictures(teasers) done in mentalray. Full hight dragon armor also mentalray. Others pictures screens from zbrush. On screens from zb the shape of eyeballs is similar as said ahtiandr, but 1peace. In zbush is transparency so u can also have 2pieces if u like. Also possible to make transparency/refraction dependence from mask map. Do you mean this?

Thanks for the details neverwintered. :+1:

Man! Insane detail. I only wish to become this good in my career! :smiley: good job on this.