ZBrushCentral

Army of TWo EA montreal Game

Good man, use the beter program =P j/k Gratz on wonderfull models, they are down right sexy!

Very good job rod !:+1: …yep i agree mister sebcesoir, the character design is excellent, the realization too…allez un chtit effort, un screenshot LowP/HighP…allez allez…:slight_smile:

Five stars from me

wow, a m a z i n g!!!

Well, technickly it’s not a real video of the game but more a small documentary/preview of it. You will see new ingame screen-shots of the characters (done with zbrush) and a really small view of our studio in Montreal.
I hope you will enjoy it. I will keep this thread up to date with all the officials stuffs about the game (and related to zbrush :slight_smile:
(put the sound at max on the web page because it’s really low)

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/4596

Nice one man, love your work! …looking forward to this game as well :wink:

Hi guys,

some pictures have been officially showed to the press, so now I can show you some in-game screen-shots of the characters. I work on Salem (mask with flames), Rios (skull mask) is done by Hau Nghiep Phan. We work on the body (zbrush model/textures/low-res etc…) and the faces are done by Memoli Maurizio (will be showed soon).
I discovered Zbrush at the beginning of the project, with it we were able to do what we had in mind and now I’m addicted :slight_smile:

I hope you will like it.

![AO2_main_characters.jpg|792x432](upload://etUtACzoiwGOdkXdbgInFtLmSgc.jpeg)

ingame? looks absolutely spectacular.:+1:

Nice work, looks like some interesting characters.

Absolutely stunning progression. Can’t wait for the release!
The recoil on that gun for the guy on the right must be out of this world! His left foot’s kind of floating :wink:

Wondefull. Lightening is great too!

Can’t you post the cover version of the magazin your on?

if you want to see more screenshots go to http://screenshots.teamxbox.com/gallery/1495/Army-of-Two/p1

Sebcesoir : I can’t post the PSM magazine cover because I didn’t work on it.

great work . i’am a keen game designer myself and can spot a nice game from a mile off . This is gonna be one of them . Theres no doubt i’ll be buying the game on release . i like the dark almost sadistic look to the characters . Should be unique . well done!!

This month PSM released a good article about the game. Here a scan of one of the 5 pages of the article.
You can see an in-game screenshot of Salem and Rios.
Since the first post I completly reworked them still using Zbrush to create the High-res model.
Hope you will like it.

AO2_gameplay_trailer_01ao2.jpg

Awsome! Pity its not coming to ps3. The new trailer looks cool!

Hey man great work but can you tell me when this game is coming out or at least why it was delayed cause me and a friend where really looking forward to playing this but have no idea why we had to wait 5 months.

hi nicholasmc1,

I stopped working on this game last September so I can’t tell you why it was delayed. I have been busy working on another project since.
But the official released date on the IGN website is March 4, 2008 for the US and March 14, 2008 for Europe.
I’m also looking forward to play it :slight_smile: