ZBrushCentral

ARCHETYPE robots

Really amazing

tsvetomir, in the beginning I went into this thing (3D modeling) admiring your work. Watching your designs has kept me driven in a way. now graduating college I’ve had my own accomplishments to list, and my own style to hone, but I can’t help but make note of the impact you’ve had on my becoming a character artist.

With this new work, which touches on the hand you took with you transformers, you show such an amazing eye for the overall form. I love the no matter how complex a creature gets, the details are there only on top of the base form (aiding not replacing it) I also love the presentation differences between the two sets as well. Granted both sets show metal, which in its own right comes with aesthetic qualities built in that give it a cold strong nature. But bleaching the back ground of your last character sheet (the main character I assume from the trailer), forces us to focus on the warmth that resonates in the rust of the worn metal. Gives it life, really well done man.

I’m humbled each time I see another piece of yours.

Keep rocking :+1: The world of character artists thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks for the share looking good as allways, cheers!!!

Really great, it looks very nice.

You keep on pushing out great designs. Nice work!:+1:

Sick designs mate ! It is always inspiring to see new work from you, keep it up man. :slight_smile:

Great designs, strong lines. You can really feel they’re heavy metal!
You know, nowadays the design of robots, vehicles and armored characters are coming with so much wear and dirt like it would never be possible again to have a glance at a brand new one, just out of the production line. Anyway, you do it so great! Congrats!

awesome stuff! it looked really epic in the trailer… Just wondering though if you sculpted the entire thing in zbrush and polished the hard surfaces and edging there or was it more or less done in your main 3d application and then just tweaked and detailed in zbrush.

amazing work

Great !
One of the best Mecha sculpt of the gallery !

Yay, more body armor. Meh.
Sorry, but isn’t this genre a bit over done now?

Thank so much guys ! and many thanks to Zcentral about the front page

grt work.!!very inspiring!..:)…wud love to get a sneek peek into ur wrkflow and your use of zbrush to achieve the result

Its always a treat to see the work that comes from the aaron sims company. It has a certain style about it. It must be a very rewarding job.

It would be cool to see some workflows if you find the time. Thanks for sharing.

Brilliant work!

I was fortunate to catch Rob Nederhorst’s V-Ray presentation a few months ago, and what he demo’d looked amazing.

Can’t wait to see the finished film.

-Steve

You are a master of zbrush. Your models are out of this world KEEP IT UP!

Everytime I see something from the aaron sims company, Im always blown away. Fantastic job on all these models! Cant wait to see the film :slight_smile:

LOVE IT! :+1:

The pincer-style hands are wicked great!

Solid designs and super clean bakes, Tsvetomir. I wouldn’t be surprised if blizzard picks you up for their titan project:)
If I could suggest some areas of improvement - your color compositions are really-really lacking, compared to other parts of your pictures. In textures, designs as well as renders you could really use some more proper color work and material definition.

Keep it up!:+1: