ZBrushCentral

Anime Style Character Sculpt

…a camper girl! :+1:

How do you get the smooth and sharp surfaces like that? :frowning: I cant get results close to that :’(
Any advises?

@Roznick

Hey, for most of the complicated hard surface shapes (on the chainsaw) I used the Boolean tool in Zbrush to make quick, precise cuts in my geometry. I then use the polish and smooth features for nice hard edges.

The female anatomy and hair was all sculpted as separate parts and then combined with dynamesh.

I will post some WIP images soon highlighting some specific parts of the model :slight_smile:

Awesome work! You really deserve that top row!
I also love the way you presented your models :slight_smile:

1.jpg2.jpg

Here are some of the methods and techniques I used during the creation process of my work.
Hope this helps anyone looking for this kinda stuff :slight_smile:

Attachments

1.jpg

2.jpg

Final_01.jpgFinal_02.jpg

Just finished working on the textured version! :slight_smile:

I recommend looking at the HD Versions of these Images I have here:

http://lolz.eu/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/01test.png

http://lolz.eu/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/02test.png

Attachments

Final_01.jpg

Final_02.jpg

Amazing post Keyz :smiley: Have you tried modelling with the zmodeller? I ask because i’m used to the 3ds max modelling process too and i didn’t try making something with it, yet.

Great character, Keyz78 . Thanks for sharing the progress

Thanks again people :slight_smile:

@Andre_Lopes, I haven’t actually tried using it yet but I am willing to give it a go on my next project : )

Cool sculpt. Love the shaders you have applied to her…really brings out her eyes ;/

Wow - looks like she is about to get stuck into some serious hedge/bush trimming
awesome

I registered because I saw this when browsing the internet in search of somebody who can make me a 3d printable head bust from a few pictures I have into an stl file, I am new to cad and art and 3d, but love the work here it is of the highest quality and only wish I was able to produce such high quality work and have the knowledge for it, good job.

I would love to 3d print her, how long did she take to make? what programme did you use or which? do you draw then use a computer? I am curious as to how great artists such as yourself create such great images.

@BeauBest, that made me laugh :smiley:

@SloppyJostler, She was modeled and sculpted in 3dsmax and Zbrush. I worked on her on and off in my spare time : )

These are really great job here …!!!

Man Its really nice seeing artist do manga/anime style work in zbrush very inspiring stuff, Thank you for sharing :o