ZBrushCentral

ANIME girl pinup -MatCap "Toon" Material-

Very nice image, colors and composition, excellent.
I’m a big fan of cartoon-shading too. Let’s all figure out how to make
a black toon outline in Zbrush now…

Andrea

Increasing the amount of black around the sphere can help. This is basically the same material as atmyoan’s but with a smaller sphere against a black background.

B&WToon2.zip (29.1 KB)![Toon.jpg|262x343](upload://gtahCcwNzaeahPAQzABxQYRDRyt.jpeg)

Works nicely!
Not exactly what I was after but very interesting…
Gotta use it somewhere now!

Many thanks for the material!
Andrea

hello there atmyoan, its a great work.

me and my friends are working on a small movie and we are looking for the same results, we are students and we are doing dilploma in 3d…basically we want to creat 2D backgrounds in zbrush and your material really helping us a lot.

we are new to zbrush, so if u can kindly post a tutorial of your work, it will really help us.

Originally Posted by Aniruddh

hello there atmyoan, its a great work.

me and my friends are working on a small movie and we are looking for the same results, we are students and we are doing dilploma in 3d…basically we want to creat 2D backgrounds in zbrush and your material really helping us a lot.

we are new to zbrush, so if u can kindly post a tutorial of your work, it will really help us.

What do you want to know?
In my MatCap -toon- Material, the first entry is all.
As for anything, it is not difficult at all.
Let’s test various textures making it !

Celshadding has been my main concern those last 2 years.I’m new to Zb
and to see there is already such an option is like a brand new day for me!
Thanx to both of you!

great job!!!

That really intresting. I haven’t seen a toon shader out of zbrush before yours. Thanks for popin’ my cherry.:lol:

I love you style keep working i thinks is very original beatifull characters and perfect material

I am new here too
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=50001&highlight=kichi

here you goMatcaps.zip (5 KB)

Gr8…Thanx :slight_smile: