I agree with slosh 100%.
Bravo strike!
:+1: :+1: :+1:

Glad to see you’re getting the hang of
it.
I’m sure the manual was a big help.

Hi Strike,

Very nice work :slight_smile:

I’ve only one crit concerning anatomical correctnes. The pecks (pectoralis)or rather, the connection from it to the arm, should be further down the arm… it actually goes right under the Deltoid and and the ends of both muscles should be quite close to each other as they contact the arm.

Hope it makes sense :slight_smile:

Thanks alot all for the feedback ! :slight_smile:

I’ll post my material and light settings here as soon i’ll have time for that ! :slight_smile:

All the images above were modeled and rendered under Zbrush of course ! There’s so many possibilities working with the different render options.

SergioC : Yes it makes sense ! Thanks for the anatomy precisions ! :slight_smile:

all are incredible, but i especially like the last two renders! outstanding detail as usual. you are truly gifted!

artboy

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL WORK :grimacing: :+1:

INCREDIBLE… I know it’s nice software but what you’ve done with it is nothing short of real-world MAGIC. Thanks for the inspiration !!!

:eek: :smiley: :eek: :smiley: :eek:

fantastic work…great zbrushing, strike! :+1:

Oooh, with a bit of modification that guy could look like codename 47

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Trully Breathtaking Strike!! You are an inspiration!

I hope you do post the settings to get that beautiful skin texture on the second render. That is fantastic. Maybe he’s been sweating because the Specularity is a little high…But I like it :slight_smile:

Why ?
Where ?
Who ? :roll_eyes:
Pilou :+1:

you r damn skilled man. excellent work. cant be described by words.
I’m a new user of zbrush. Facing lots of problems. is there any basic tutorials? books? or other which can help me to understand modelling in zbrush.

How should i start? I’m confused. I’m using Zbrush 1.55b demo.
plz help me.

SN RAJPUROHIT
INDIA

Extremely sorry for this dirty english.

hi,

there are a bunch of zscripts that come with the demo to help you get started. There is also a manual included with it that explains all the features. That should get you started!