ZBrushCentral

Amin Yavarimoghadam - Digital Sculpt Thread

Thanks Nebular. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your share Amin and nice tips i also use this feature to my workflow too.

Awesome! I must try this on my next car. Do you have any renders of it with appropriate materials? How did you go about getting the angled bit along the lower portion of the door? Seems trickyā€¦

Krysalid: Youā€™re welcome. I saw your gallery. That was awesome. And to everyone who like hard surface sculpting: Take a look at Krysalidā€™s gallery.
Japetus: Thank You. For the reason that I was done this for 3D printing I didnā€™t render this with any appropriate material. But I love to do this, maybe in near future. And for that part you mentioned I just mask the lower part of the door and push back the upper part as I wanted. So Simple ā€¦ :wink:

Nice Tutorial!
The method you are using reminds me of the Z Classroom panel loop tutorial, which is a good way!

Any plans for a ZModeler approach and breakdown?

Thank you Takai. I like the ZBrush in artistic way and I like to use ZModeler to build base mesh (Just like what I did with ShadowBox) and sculpt on it, not to reach the final result.

A ZBrush sketch that makes me to export it to 3DS MAX, render with Vray and comp in after Effects.
Hope you like it guys and your comments are always welcome. :slight_smile:

Dogasaurus.jpg
DogasaurusStudioA.jpg
DogasaurusStudioB.jpg

Hello Every Buddy
This is my first finished work in Persian new year and Iā€™m really happy to share it with you guys. I hope you like it. Any idea and your critique makes me grateful. Then tell me your ideas and what should I do to improve my works and myself. Thank you all and Happy New Year. :smiley:

Jeff Bridges_Final.jpg

2 Likes

Very nice! great young(er) jeff bridges likeness! Ų³Ų§Ł„ Ł†Łˆ Ł…ŲØŲ§Ų±Ś©! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I knew who it was instantly. Great job. Tell us how ZBrush was used! Maybe share some of your ZBrush techniques. :slight_smile:

Thanks skinnybonez and aurick. :slight_smile:
Iā€™m in holiday vacation.
Iā€™ll post some Zbrush Screenshots and tell you guys how I used ZBrush to create this project when I get back home. :wink:

killer work awesomastic as i always say keep em comin

Outstanding! Looks great :slight_smile: !

Thanks truthhunter and joshpurple. :slight_smile:

There is some ZBrush shots of my latest work (Jeff Bridges) that I like to share with you guys.
I didnā€™t use any alpha or scanned skin textures and all skin details are made with standard brush (+spray stroke for making pores), Slash3 brush for making wrinkles.

Jeff Bridges_ZBrushShot_03.jpgJeff Bridges_ZBrushShot_02.jpgJeff Bridges_ZBrushShot_04.jpgJeff Bridges_ZBrushShot_05.jpg

And there is a basic material and skin reflection render from Maya.
Any further questions are welcome and Itā€™s my pleasure to answer it. :sunglasses:

Jeff Bridges_B&W.jpgJeff Bridges_SkinReflection.jpg

You should get top row just for that skinā€¦great work!!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

skinnybonez: wo0W, Thanks. Iā€™m trying to achieve this ;).

You did great job manā€¦All the bestā€¦:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

ye! very nice indeed.
i think youā€™ll get ā€œtop rowedā€ soon.
keep up the good work.

-r

Awesome Details!!

Shanky Rajput, RasmusW, Raveecg, Thank you guys. Iā€™m working on a new project. see you so0n guys :wink: