ZBrushCentral

Alien Baby

Whoa another awesome bomb getting dropped! That steel looks awesome.

LMAO ‘Pimmelchen’… haha
Lemo

very cool man, I like the model and the render! :+1:

Lol!:laughing:small_orange_diamond:+1: How can you call this poor little fellow ‘Pimmelchen’?!
Cool sculpt and realistic texturing.

Anyhow from the standpoint of conceptual design this guy is a bit small, because after the Face Hugger has fallen off, the Chest Burster comes out of the victim’s body and little Chester is already approx. this size or a bit taller. So the appearance of an Alien of this size appears quite unrealistic to me, because when it gets into the ‘Alien stage’, (with 4 legs and so on…) it is already way bigger. At least these are the facts as shown in those nice documentations Alien, Aliens, Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection. And bla, bla, bla, bla…:roll_eyes: just kidding… Great work man!:+1:

now I added some ambient occlusion. and I think this is finally finished :smiley:
thanks for all comments! glad you like this

[thumbnailALIEN.jpg]thumbnailALIEN.jpg
[mousepad5b.jpg]

as always this looks great, nice to see your still going strong.

It turned out great!:+1:

Great work on a very cool concept! Really like the texturing. Gives it great depth.

omg that is one of my all time favorite renders. How awesome is that omg. Iam a true alien fan and i can really see some interesting story about this little alien baby. Very inspiering work. Keep up the bad ass work

Wow, both images are really top row, good job! :+1:

Great work! I Really like the texturing.:+1:

I seen this a while ago but it still looks cool. I like this last render close up. the veins are very well done

Wow, this is over the top cool! :+1:x2

fantastic work! :+1:

well, the alien baby is now grown-up ;).
This is my new alien interpretation. With bright skin… skinny… looks like rotten dead meat. the back of his head is glowing… a little

sculpted and textured in Zbrush. rendered in 3ds max Vray.

[][attachment.jpg]blank.jpg

Attachments

Running.jpg

Standing.jpg

AlienFrontDsmall.jpg

Stunning!

very cool, like this a lot.

Nice model and pose! :+1:

very nice I like the pose, the maps, the sculpt. everything in fact !

I really like your Alien baby and the evolution. Very good job on it !