ZBrushCentral

Alien Baby

very good stuff! :+1:

I thank you all for your comments !!! and crits !!!
I agree that the skin is a little too noisy. maybe I do an overwork in the next days to fix this und post an update.
MONI, thanks for the 1 point. I think 4 stars looks better than 5 anyway :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: no, it´s ok! it´s not important!!
Cameron, John… and all others, thanks!!!

I did a Clay concept of this alien 3-4 years ago. before I started with Zbrush. I have to say that it is a lot easier to sculpt in ZB than with clay.

[alienbaby.jpg]

very cool! i hope to see more

5 :+1:

hahaha, cool
it seems like the world`s crisis is ruthless. :lol:

Wow! Super idea. The materials are just perfect, I agree with some of the other comments. Perhaps some liquid, goo, blood and slime would add to the image.

Great work!

Awesome sculpt/paint/render - :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: !

thanks again for all comments and crits !
I did some changes to the skin noise. it is smoother now. but I´m not shure if it is better now. anyway, this project is closed now. :cool: next is waiting…
sheers !!

[alien baby final10b.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘159235’,‘alien%20baby%20final%20back10b.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

alien baby final back10b.jpg

Amazing man! just love the fleshy feel of this guy :slight_smile:

And the clay sculpt is awesome too! :stuck_out_tongue:

It is great fun to work with traditional sculpting between the zbrush sessions :smiley:

/energise

Poor little thing!

Awesome!

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

That is amazing.

I’d add some fluid and depth of field to the rendering.

very nice render. I love all the subtle details you have added to the image. great work :+1:

Great work!
I know most ppl here cant read it but i guess the image would benefit from
a more serious tag around his foot :wink:

Great new pics. Im not sure if the new pic is better than the first one but its looking great.
I really love the way you modeled its back.
Umm…and thanks for NOT killing me! :smiley: Martin the kindhearted. LOL
For some reason… I fear your vengeance. Heheh
Feel free to give me 1star whenever you want. Tit for tat. :cool:

Nice! I appreciate you sharing your skin settings since I am a user of Vray as well. I have one quick question based on your skin settings. Why did you use an IOR of 3 for the reflection of the skin? I am just wondering if there was a reason for this or if it just looked better. Anyway, great work! :+1:

Freakin’ awesome!! that is such a cool idea and a great result!

maybe put some liquid on the tray underneath? not much but just a bit to give it a bit more reality like body fluid or enbalming fluid?

Absolutely Love it! :+1:

Out of this world!Twice…

Excellent work man, first rate stuff.