ZBrushCentral

Alexandre Fiolka Sketchbook

Looks awesome! How you made the polygon hair?

Damn, your fabric work is inspiring! Would it be too much to ask for a little walk through of your process? Top row is well deserved.

congratulations on top row!! Awesome job.

Outstanding work…Really liking the older guy,:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

:)Glenn

Great work and renders too!!

Wow! Congrats on Top Row! your drapery is extremely impressive as well as your level of detail. Very well Done!

Great characters, and incredible attention to details. Could you tell me how did you make the torn ends of the cloth?

Cheers

Yeah un Lillois!:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:

Bravo superbe travail!!

Great work,congrats for top row.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wow… Impressive level of detail in this work!!! Love the pose of the characters and the mood of the render.

Congrats on the well deserved Top Row…

Wow!!! Love those pieces man!

Straaaight to Inspirational Folder, this is amazing man good job !!!

WEll deserved on the top row! how do you go about posing? it seems like a lot of subtools. Is that all with transpose master?

I would like to ask the girls hair practices. So many faces is how to control where in zb. Can you explain the process. Thank you!

Thank you all, it was a pleasure to work on those characters and especially with my 2 others co worker.
Thank you FX & Steve ! Hope to work with you once again!!! :slight_smile:

@Myselfsama: you’re welcome :wink:

@Aumakua: héhé thank you, i think so :slight_smile:

@Jeordanis,overmind82,Myselfsama: The hairs process here is really simple.
First of all i begin to sculpt the haircut in zbrush with dynamesh,CurveTube,ClayTubes. When i get the result i’m happy with, i go into Topogun to do some strands retopology.Then, I import my strands in 3dsmax and do some tweak that concist to add chaos & variations size basically. When i’m happy with the result i import all the strands into Zbrush.
The strands i get with Topogun are for my lowpoly haircuts, not only for render.
Hope that’s help.

@carver: Thanks dude! what do you want to know? the whole process? let me know :slight_smile:

@d’Artbot: Thank you, appreciate!

@SpiritDreamer: Thank you very much, it’s my favorite too :stuck_out_tongue:

@sculptor.zb: Thanks!

@ethanb: Thank you :slight_smile:

@Jester: many tks! for the torn clothes part it’s quite simple with this amazing tool :slight_smile: I use Fibermesh. I’ve just had to mask the area where i wanted to add this details and applied a fibermesh on it.

@Sebcesoir: Merci bien :), content que ça te plaise.Je te retourne le compliment :wink: Tu es de Lille à la base ?

@BhushanArekar: Thank you!

@Marzalet: Tks, really glad you like it :slight_smile:

@VictorHD: Thanks !

@Toxic929: Tks dude. i’ve posed them with transpose master yes. Each characters is around 50 subtools, sometimes more like the oldmaster.So it was sometimes hard for my PC :slight_smile:

Awesome work man! Congratz for the top row!
Quick question:
I see that you put your cloth textures in the sculpts and the look great. But is this for concepting purposes or for the actual production? I was thinking that production wise, it would make more sense to add them in the texturing process later and just overlay a normal map that is based on the texture photo. Are you using this technique for production or you´re actually using what you get from Noise Maker?
I would really appreciate an answer to this… I´m a student and I´m trying to understand how things work in real production environment :slight_smile:
Thank you for your time!
Cheers!
Dan

Absolutely amazing- your work! Thanks for the response.

Fantastic work … well done! Congrats!!!

Killer work, dude! You improved so much. Glad to see you front paged! :slight_smile:

Stunning work