ZBrushCentral

Alessandro Baldasseroni, zbrush sculpts...

Thanks a lot guys for the appreciation, im really glad you like this kind of stuff. Im gonna post also some heavily based zbrush production work. Zbrush palys such a big role in our current pipeline when it comes to sculpting , renders are instead made in max + mental ray or vray.
I did these in particular for Dante`s Inferno game cinematic :

Awesome work! Ive seen some of your stuff a while ago somewhere else and its great to see a lot more models from you now.
I especially love the seahorse, stich and the dolphin.
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wow…wicked! Love the Lucifer!

I seen these on your website before but there still impressive. I cant get over that demon dog. What was he made for?
I looked but couldnt find. Any way keep them coming.

Great renders and concepts…

Which game are they belong?

incredible work… :+1: :+1:

Very impressive! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

EDIT : double.

I love your work! great job! btw what madcap do you use for those sculpts? it looks very nice

The little red rodent is fantastic ! Great render, too.

Brilliant! Top row stuff!! :+1: :+1: :grimacing:

Awesome stuff been a regular visitor to your site for a long time now truly inspiring work :+1:

stunning model and render…would make a superb print

Great work man!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:
Thanks for the rank of the charactersforum.com contest! :smiley:

man another inspiring thread!

Great models. Top row stuff :slight_smile:

Wow! This thread screams for top-row! Well done!
I especially love the cartoony characters u have going, especially 6th image in first page! Amazing!

Stunning work!

I saw your work on your web site too, absolutly awesome! :smiley:

Great, great work. All sculpt and the renders are top notch and imo scream for top row.

Love that little demon bugger. Has kind of and Hellboy / Mike Mignola style, and that´s my kind of thing.

Alessandro, sorry that I ask. But that nice Super Sculpey like ZB material, is it done by you or did you come by that one somewhere else? It´s an impressive good detail showing mat.

Thanks allot and I hope to see more of your work in future.