ZBrushCentral

Alejandro Pereira Works

You’re doing amazing work Alejandro, a great inspiration for us all!

Exactly!
The most important thing is to have a clear Idea about what do you want.For example,if I want to make something like this warrior girl with more than 5 figures I can work in different files and export the guy or guys who are in touch in the action…
It´s same with the next piece.
This was included in the last 3D PRINTER EXPO,I hope you like it!

FIre and Ice.
DW01m.jpgDW02m.jpg
DW03m.jpgDW04m.jpg
DW05m.jpgDW06m.jpg

Attachments

DW02m.jpg

DW03m.jpg

DW04m.jpg

DW05m.jpg

DW06m.jpg

1 Like

Each one of these sculpts is a masterpiece. Congrats on your work!

salute u man…u r a z warrior…or z superhero…g8 works…

This master pieces totally deserves a break down process ;):+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Own the movie, great job! Long live Frazetta.

Sounds great. Hit me up anytime you want to chat or collaborate. I really love the work you produce so it is great to hear you like my work as well… you just made my day! :slight_smile:

Keep sculpting on because the work is amazing!

Amazing! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

amazing work, amazing detail, just amazing.

Your work is incredible. One question, how do you get your surfaces to be so smooth? I use polish and different smooth brushes but my surfaces are not perfectly smooth. When i look at some of the surfaces at a compressed view that are almost perpendicular to the camera, you can see how wobbly and crooked the surface is. esp for hard surface objects they tend to be wobbly.

Cool stuff, great job on these!

Stunning works, a well deserved top row!

Stunning works!

Really fantastic stuff!

Thanks for your words.
About your question.I use to make a retopology to make this kind of hardsurfaces.For me is the best way,you can make a very clean mesh.
Right now you have in the Deform pannel a lot of mods and sliders and you can play with them with a great results.
Thanks for all your feedbacks:D:+1:

hay alejandro great work …can you explain how you did the new superman suit …i mean the pattern

Just unwrapping the mesh.:wink:

hay i dont think i know what you mean by that(uv unwrap ???) …can you explain some more about the process please…thenks

question

1. can I see your topology?
  2. how long did these take you to pose?