ZBrushCentral

AjoLee Sketchbook

Reminds me of Dustin Hoffman in “Little Big Man”. (Prosthetics by Dick Smith)

600full-little-big-man-photo.jpg

Also looks like Don Imus.

Aberrant:Thanks for ur praise ! :smiley:
caffeineandpixels:Although i don’t know him …anyway,thank u :wink:

u have some awesome stuffs man.

I like ur stuff so much! Very nice detail:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

WOW Cool!!That’s sick oldman!!Great sculpt!!

Don’t know who?

Dustin Hoffman-Actor
Dick Smith-One of the greatest Special-FX make up artists ever (MonsterMaker can attest to that.)
Don Imus-Radio Talk Show guy

cool !Really like ur monster!:+1:

Soldier
[attach=188483]thumbnail.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

final_001.jpg

final_002.jpg

final_003.jpg

closer.jpg

Thats realy something im very impressed nice details

great job man
I like it a lot:)

nice work!:smiley:

but one thing i don’t understand is the functionality of the three zippers right next to each other,if the middle one breaks hes screwed. :smiley:

Looks really great, do you have a redering with a non metalic material, les reflective?

same here, its awesome model, just that matcap is hard to look at

mljforever awesome work! Great job on all the fine details and overall just a really nice sculpt.

Could you please share your process for creating the wraps on the left arm? Really great job with that, and keeping the layered feel. I would love to know how you went about creating it.

Dali.P. Thank you very much , glad you like it.
gogata Thank you!You have one amazing “Soldier” ! That`s so great:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: :+1: :+1:
Turchik Thank you for your reminding me the problem.I know what u mean about the functionality of the three zippers…I will improve it ! Really thanks for ur criticism!!
Sebcesoir Thanks!I really like all of your works,you are master !:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: Really thanks for visit.:smiley:
CompanionCube Really thanks ur visit ,glad you like it.
Aberrant Thank you for your praise …really thanks!!

Now i post without metalic and reflective…:stuck_out_tongue:

thumbnail001.jpg
[attach=188933]thumbnail001.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

helmet.jpg

closer_001.jpg

i like some of what your doing here but the render has so much noise in it that places like the helmet are really hard to read. i might recommend a different shader or possibly multiple renders layered in photos shop to give us a better idea of what we are looking at.

It feels like you ran a sharpen filter on your render in Photoshop. Other than that it is a kick ass model. Great job. You seem like a game developer’s perfect fit, your work feels like it’s straight out of the next Gears of War.

Except for the noise issues referenced elsewhere by askue and others, this is a really amazing model!

i suppose you could try one big teethed zipper down the middle,

I assume you are going to do laces for the boots in max?
everything coming together!

Is it me, or is his head a bit to small?