ZBrushCentral

AGALYCHNIS CALLIDRYAS (yep.. a frog)

LOL !

If you want a great link where you can see a hilarous red-eyed frog wonderfully animated and some nice tips I found that link :
FrogStone
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> …and I may be able to get the anatomy right next time lol <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Your frog anatomy is perfect.
Mine couldn’t probably jump half its size with its weird fingers and it’s rachitic legs :smiley:
But frog skin itself is hard to do because of its subtle translucency under some lightning.

Sadly I have only one frog to give. This was created and modified from Pixolator’s Froggy ZTool. It was done as TextureMaster practice so it is very off anatomically. But at least it somewhat resembles a frog (I hope). The texture was created 100% with TextureMaster.

If this guy have known Zbrush, he wins some times for the texturing and modeling :slight_smile:
Great animation !
The more incredible thing is that : a such frog exist in the real world !
Pilou :cool:

sadly, i have not a single good frog to share, but plenty of silly ones hopping for a refreshing bath :smiley:

• juandel

very very good idea glen,for your frog gallery i make one,it’s a poison arrow frog:"Dendrobates Lehmannia"I hope you like it!see you later bye!
(:])

That is an excellent idea!
Southern: Thanks for starting this inspiring thread :slight_smile:

I will (in a day or two) start a gallery page of the ZBrush-frogs images posted in this thread.
The gallery page will be updated periodically.

Thanks,
-Pixolator

Beautiful images all round.

I’m looking forward to the thematic frog gallery.

I’m wondering though Pixolator, maybe that should be a Zfrog Zzoo :wink:

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: Great

Bonecradle: I like your idea, it is now the ZFrog Zoo :slight_smile:

Thanks,
-Pixolator

oops excuse me but this time i make a toad!it’s ok?(not a frog)

shweeet frogalicious

It’s raining toads and frogs. Can’t wait to get off work and start on mine! It’ll be a plague of Biblical proportions. :slight_smile:

Azerty: Great frog and toad. Oh no! Kermit’s got warts! Great use of the sphere tool as a wart tool. Great texturing on your frog!

:+1: everyone

:slight_smile: this is an older image, just added frame in psp. That is an awsome frog southern, great color and depth.

After 2(two!!!) minute moddeling…

And 10 more to complete ALL in Zbrush…

The power of Zpheres is just amazing. It´s impossible to do this, this fast, this quality (it´s only my third image!!!)in any other graphics package. My jaw falls and I take my hat off to Pixolator… :+1:

Cheers
Corgan

It’s raining little frogs
Pilou Ancient Eater Frogs Repentant :cool:

leaf frog ZTool for low-poly modelers:

:large_orange_diamond: jlm_Frogs.zip

Maybe this will be useful for creating more frogs.

:warning: Glen, many leaf frogs, including the red-eyed leaf frog, have four toes, not three. :wink:

:question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

The bottom left frog is a textured skin of the original zsphere model. The other two are a skin of the same Zsphere model after re-posing it, with the texture from the first applied to them. Notice the errors.

Question: Is there any way to re-apply a texture to a skin after re-posing a zsphere model, or is this a current limitation? Thanks.

Wonderful job all! :wink: :slight_smile:
Especialy for Glen. :wink:

hope my animated hoppy works…zif frog skinned…

he is better than he was last night…still a bit off but this is a fun project…and I am enjoying it

hi everybody just another little frog for today,a bug-eyed tree froggy!bye bye!

“C´mon baby…I wanna feel your hot lips!” :smiley:

still working my zif frog model over…grrrr…not as easy as I thought it was at first…used a recent seascape I did in z as the background and took it into psp and applied the water effect. I will try a new model next…I get too mad at my zifs :wink: