ZBrushCentral

afisher's Sketchbook

Really nice work, pose is fantastic, he looks well grounded on the rock and I also agree with the earlier comment on the weighting of the hammer, you can see it.

I agree with everybody so far. this is an amazing piece all over, from pose to details. This would do a great print. Congrats.

Hey everyone, finished this guy over the weekend. Sculpted and rendered in Zbrush. The hair was created with a custom insert mesh brush on top of sculpted mesh.
Concept by Stepan Alekseev. Thanks!

afisher_Brute_01.jpg

afisher_Brute_02.jpg

Timelapse:

//youtu.be/xbcFmK5ih6Y

Attachments

afisher_Brute_01.jpg

afisher_Brute_02.jpg

nice man thanks for the time laps!

awesome work adam! :slight_smile:
thanks a lot for the video I really enjoyed it :slight_smile:

I love the way you made the hair. Great work!.

long live Adam Fisher!

love your work, buddy! thanks for sharing the process. This dude is suuper badass and really dig how you approached the hair :+1:

your work never cease to amaze me !! :smiley: :+1: Great work as usual ! :smiley:

This latest guys rocks, love that hair!, looks like the would print nice. keep it up!

Hey everyone! This is a redesign of the character Asajj Ventress and was created for the CG+ Star Wars contest.
I used Maya to create the base meshes and marvelous designer to get a rough base for the clothing. Zbrush was used heavily for cleaning up the MD mesh, finalizing and detailing all the elements. I used Mari and Photoshop to texture her face and the Quixel Suite to texture the rest. The final images were rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 2, with some post effect and adjustments in PS. Hope you like it, thanks!

Higher res images: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/YJGdK
Contest Thread: http://cgplus.com/forum/t/star-wars-reimagined-asajj-ventress/549

afisher_AsajjVentres_Close01_ZBC.jpg

Attachments

1 Like

really nice man!

Thanks molossus! :slight_smile:

blown away every time you post something up, man!
great work and good luck in the contest :smiley:

Very cool! The force is strong with you!

Thanks Funky and Takai!

Here’s some I’ve been slowly working on. Planning on doing a full character with this when I have some more time, but here’s a WIP of the character so far. Textures, shaders and hair cards still need a bit of tweaking but it’s starting to get there.
Sculpted in Zbrush with texturing XYZ maps for the pore detail and then rendered in Toolbag 2. Thanks!

afisher_face_WIP01_TB2.jpg
afisher_face_WIP01_ZB.jpg

Attachments

afisher_face_WIP01_TB2.jpg

afisher_face_WIP01_ZB.jpg

:+1:

Hey everyone!
I wanted to share something new I’ve been working on in my spare time. I used Maya for modeling the base meshes and Zbrush for sculpting and detailing. I used texturing xyz maps for the skin details and then some extra sculpting on top. The majority of the texturing was handled in Substance Painter, although I did a base skin projection in Mari, before finishing it off in Painter. Rendered in Vray with some post adjustments in Photoshop.
Hope you like it. Thanks!

ZBC_afisher_Priestess01.jpg
ZBC_afisher_Priestess02.jpg
ZBC_afisher_Priestess03.jpg
ZBC_afisher_Priestess04.jpg
ZBC_afisher_Priestess_ZB.jpg

Attachments

ZBC_afisher_Priestess01.jpg

ZBC_afisher_Priestess02.jpg

ZBC_afisher_Priestess03.jpg

ZBC_afisher_Priestess04.jpg

ZBC_afisher_Priestess_ZB.jpg

Confusion now hath made his masterpiece!

Congrats for the top of the row Adam! Really deserved it! =)

very cool work man ! incredible details !

Congrats for the top row !