ZBrushCentral

afisher's Sketchbook (nudity)

soulty666: Thanks mate. I didn’t do anything special for the baking. I basically break up the low poly into parts and bake them separately using Xnormal. For example the lower leg armour was baked separately to the main body. This way I can concentrate on getting the best bake for each part.
wayniac: Cheers mate. I used 2048 maps and nDo 2 for creating the fabric and extra details in the normal maps.

I sculpted this guy last night for fun-

Sweet. So how are you diggin’ that NDO2?? I had tried an early version of the first NDO but it was buggy and a bit wonky workflow wise. As for the maps for Bats, what all were you able to mirror to save on texture space wise? I’m guessing the entire character was mirrored aside from the thigh straps, cape and belt/accessories.

However, looking at the chest i can see asymmetrical scratches and such. Again, great work! Look forward to seeing more of your inspiring work in the future.

Brilliant work man! Awesome latest.The creature design are looking amazing:D:+1:

Wicked character! love the batman!

Love your batman and that creature is pretty nice too. I thas a Distric 9 feel to it. Im currently trying to do my first creature design as well and know how difficult it is to come up with something! Good luck and hope to see more work!

Sweet creature man. And wow, that Batman is AMAZING! I tought it was highpoly at first, can’t believe it looks so great with only 14k triangles!
Good job!:+1:

yeah looks cool man - reminds me of Aris Kolokontes alien sculpt

Great work from top to bottom! :+1:

Thanks guys!
It’s been a while since I last posted. Here is something I’ve been working on lately:

Tris~ 15,700
2k diffuse, normals, spec, gloss maps

ZBCMerc01.jpg

WireFrame01.jpg

great work, man! always like attention to details.

Fantastic. Loved the suit, specially the boots.

Nice model. great color scheme!

Wow…All your works are superb in Quality and style.
Keep inspiring…

Really nice stuff! Excellent!

so so nice work bro, ur works r always awesome!

Amazing works all around dude!

Best regards,

Absolutely fantastic!

would love to see this character in a game :slight_smile:

afisher awesome character, i really enjot it.

Super awesome character!!Really clean and stylish work as usual:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great work! Subscribing :wink: