ZBrushCentral

Adam.Desjardins sketchBook

Good stuff, even if you were twice your age!
I am very curious to see your future work, keep it up!

thanks . yea me too. sometimes i surprize my self with the worki create

i would love to see more of your work:+1:

soon i might share some more work. its just that right now im very busy,

hey guys

id like to share some of my latest anatomy works. its been a while seince i posted last and thoght i would do some more
i would really like to hear what you guys think is good about it and what is bad so i can inprove.

thanks for viewing :slight_smile:

Nice study! Great to see some young artists on here :slight_smile:

thanks for leaving a coment santis. and i like your new work!

Hello Adam, great work !

For your last post, I think you can try to pay more attention to where bones stick out and where it’s the muscles that give the volume. It will make your already good model even better :wink:

Hi Adam :slight_smile:

Great job on that female posted above…:+1:

You might want to bring out some of the curves more around her hips and pelvic region, and also there in a nice S type of curve in the shape of the clavicle bones/collar bones that you might want to accentuate…There is also more of a V shape and angle in the female collar bone setup …whereas in the male figure, it is more of a horizontal straight across setup as you have it now on her…Just a couple of little tips that might be useful to you…Will enhance and add to her femininity.

Above are some links that might be very useful to you as you go along with your anatomy studies…Enjoy, and keep up the Great work…:):+1:

Glenn

Ouran:thanks for leaving a coment. you are 100% right. i should have payed more atention to that. and i wil on my nxt sculpt
speritDreamer: thanks. ill look into that page you sent me. thanks alot

i thoght id show abit more of the anatomy work i did. the first one is something i did 2 months ago and there is alot of flawws but i thoght id still post it.
i hope you enjoy them

Posed female.jpg
and thanks for looking :slight_smile:

your showing great progress man! your first anatomy studies make mine feel like kindergarten with playdough! haha keep it up!

that kneeling girl looks good, esp. the stomach and hips. Those are hard to get right. Personally I think the breasts look a bit unnatural, also in the side view the ribcage under the breasts seems a bit inflated. How was the hair done?

@ nagulov, thank you for pointing out what was wrong, ill try to make next works better, thanks
@ SammahSAMURI, thanks for the coment :smiley:

Been such a while since i modeled something and thoght id try something today, my workflow was very rusty and it took longer then i thoght, took about 6 hours to complete, the new features Pixologic as inported in Zbrush are just amazing.
This work is inspired by Assasin’s creed and i treid to give it a Spartan look to it.

It’s very good for someone who have a “rusty workflow”! :slight_smile:

Hello guys,
Its been a LONG time since I did any 3D at all. been busy playing video games xD
I just recently got back to 3D during a gnomon challange at www.gnomonworkshop.com with a plasma rifle that will be pinned in this post. Won 2nd place ;]

Decided to create some Fallout fan-art because I’m addicted like hell to a game called ‘FOnline2’. Its basicly Fallout2 with multiplayer mode. Very awesome game.

All these ‘Fallout Power Armor’ images togeather took 8-9 hours. (Finished in 1 day.)
Plasma rifle took about 18 hours. (2 days to make tho.)
Creature/Reptile with cain took something like 6 hours sculpting. (Kinda long I know.)

All works in these images are 100% zbrush with slight photoshop retouches. Including the plasma rifle.
***12288;

All these new features Pixologic keep implementing in Zbrush is kurwa awesome

Great work on the Fallout mask and on the gun design. I also read about the hours you’ve put in, you’re really fast man.
Waiting to see more work from you! :slight_smile:

“kurwa” - basically my reaction when encountering Enclave soldiers in Fallout 2 :smiley: Anyway great work with power armor.
I’ve never heard of FOnline2 before - I’m gonna check it out :]

Thank you for your comment Tibineag.

@entropia, FOnline2 is great game. But the server I play on is resetting and all stuff in multiplayer is being reset, happens once every year. And its being reset on the 25th of this month. So if you want to play it. Thens the time. Also here is all the info if u want to try it and dont know how to install it/get it.

http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=7241.0 - All info in this thread. Just press it and click one of the pastebins - Polish or english etc.

nice job man. I love Fallout.especially 1&2.thanks for making this.keep it up.;):wink: