ZBrushCentral

ACHayes' Sketchbook

Finished this guy. Had to add more detailing to the sculpt to make things pop, rendered in ZBrush using BPR and then composited in Photoshop.

1`32311.jpg

15334.jpg

123131.jpg

Attachments

aliendude_render.jpg

Haven’t posted any updates in awhile, so here’s some stuff I’ve been working on recently.

Just recently finished up with a tutorial, so here is the final render. Sculpting was done in ZBrush, rendering in KeyShot and compositing in Photoshop.

3.jpg

Attachments

1.jpg

2.jpg

New character I’m working on. Sculpt is pretty much done. Gonna make this guy game ready, so the next step is retopology.

Untitled-1.jpg

Attachments

Untitled-1.jpg

Finished texturing this guy. Used a bunch of programs during the creation of this character, but did most of the work in ZBrush. Retopologized him in order to try out rendering in Marmoset.

final render_closeup.jpg

final render1.jpg

Going back and reworking some old pieces. Touching up the sculpts, fixing the texture, and completely redoing the renders. This guy is looking much better now!

khTxMKN.jpg

Attachments

khTxMKN.jpg

khTxMKN.jpg

great stuff love all the characters especially with the big noses lol <object type=“cosymantecnisbfw” cotype=“cs” id=“SILOBFWOBJECTID” style=“width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;”></object>

haha, thanks a bunch Seavannah. The ugly dude with the nose was a lot of fun to do :slight_smile:

New character I’ve been working on recently. Alien Tribeswoman. I wanted to keep her looking distinctly alien while still retaining humanoid features. I also tried to put forth a sense of “elegance” an almost regal feel. Done almost entirely in ZBrush, just took it into Photoshop to composite.

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

This is really kool!!! I love your style!!!

New creature I’ve been working on recently. Sculpted and painted in ZBrush, rendered in KeyShot, and then composited in Photoshop.

Here are some turns so you can see the rest of the model.

so awesome

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Been working recently and haven’t had much time for personal work, but I decided to take a quick break from creatures to practice my anatomy a little bit.

his head like Jean-Claude Van Damme

Very impressed on the anatomy dude. Do you think you’ll be taking this model further? As in developer a character from it or are you going to leave it as a study?

I’ll probably use it as a base moving forward. That way I can use him for a bunch of different characters :slight_smile:

finalRender_01.jpg

turn.jpg

sculpt.jpg

Finished this guy last night. Alien concept, based on one of the amazing concepts by Anthony Jones which can be found here: http://imgur.com/BrKaNop

Modeled in ZBrush, rendered in KeyShot and composited in Photoshop.

HiRes versions and more images can be found on my website or my ArtStation:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/vryn

Really nice, the skin detail is great.