ZBrushCentral

Abhishek's sketchbook

hi again,
just started a new male sculpt… will post the body updates very soon.
feel free to add comments or critics.
zhead.jpg

another update…
male2.jpg

Looking great!
Beautifully clean sculpt. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

The abdomen and serratus/obliques could use a bit more attention IMO.
   And if at the end you could add some asymmetry to the face and e.g. abdomen, that would add a lot of realism.

Edit : Oh, and the ears seem  a bit flat if I'm not mistaken.

Edit 2 : The arms look a bit too short, but that might be because of the angle of he arms.

Edit 3 : (I can't stop ;)) : it also seems to me that the hands are too small.

(Especially for such an athletic person.)
When an adult covers his face with his hand, then it +/- covers the face from chin to hairline ( +/- 18 cm ).
If I remember correctly, an adult head is about 20 to 23 cm high, so you can use those proportions as a reference.

Of course, these are just guidelines, every person is different.
Hope this helps.

Happy ZBrushing, 
   Dominiek.

asecbrush- hey man, thanks alot for the feedback… will definitely
check the proportion of arms and hands and m planning to try some clothes
on this guy, so i m not going for a detailed torso… just sculpted the basic details and u r absolutely correct about obliques, i always struggle there:confused:
will try to do better next time… thanks again!

hi guyz,
currently i m working on a sculpture of kratos from god of war.i saw some awesome sculptures of kratos on net and i get inspired by Mark newman’s sculpt…so i m making a attempt to create a sculpture of kratos…i finished the base mesh in maya and took the mesh in zbrush for sculpting, started to tweak the head first and trying to achieve likeness…

herez what i have so far. will try to post the updates asap…i would like to get some constructive criticism frm other helpful artists here…:slight_smile:

kratos head_ wip1.jpg

Attachments

kratos head_wip2.jpg

herez a another update… he is still in t-pose, just trying to sculpt the basic details before posing him… i need ur feedback to improve my process please!
ZBrush Document full.jpg

i have started working on a new male model to improve my anatomy skills:rolleyes: sculpting of this guy is in progress… still a long way to go…
Untitled-1 copy.jpg

What brush was use to make the bread on his face?

hello guyz, here is the wip of my new model…your comments would be highly appreciated…:slight_smile:

Untitled-2.jpg

This looks great…
Is the left hand bigger than the right?
I would take the Brachioradialis and have it flow down to the inside of the palm…just a little more than what you have… or better yet; rotate the Forearm a little more towards the body.

Great Mesh!

Decent start :slight_smile:

Though… You should dim down the sternocleidomastoid, it’s too pronounced.
Then the vastus lateralis needs to be a little higher.
And you should make more of an indication on the lower part of the patella band, making it a little thinner :slight_smile:

Looking nice and clean so far. The hands feel a little small in my opinion, however.

hey abhishek.

nice work anatomy looking continue this.
:+1:

Sixxpixels- I completely agree wid u… i will work on the arm and hand gesture.Thanks!
MjTheHunter - cheers for the crits:) I’ll improve on it! Thanks!
sebeuroc- thanks man.will check the hand proportion.!
madhead- Thank u.

here is an update on kratos head…still lots of work left:(

kratos.wip.jpg

hey folks! I’ve worked a little more on kratos’s head… plz have a look and i would love to have ur feedback.
thumbnail.jpg
[attach=267445]krat.3.jpg[/attach]
[attach=267447]zbrushdocument.jpg[/attach]
[attach=267448]krat.2.jpg[/attach]
[attach=267452]wire.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

krat.3.jpg

ZBrush Document.jpg

krat.2.jpg

wire.jpg

I really like the head so far :slight_smile:
But have a look at the clavicles, they´re too close together, and have a look at the anatomy of the neck.

Otherwise, love the feel of him :wink:

Hey there. Awesome anatomy man :slight_smile:
I noticed on your last model (the head) the upper eye lid is very thin. Try to fatten it up and make it a bit more soft to look more like flesh. ( just a suggestion)
One more thing i noticed is your nose could use some more work on the bridge:
http://www.wbiw.com/local/Tattoo%20Bridge%20of%20Nose.jpg

take a look how it bulges out right at the bridge.
The rest is just perfect :slight_smile:

MjTheHunter- thanks man:D
disanski- thanks dude…yes i am struggling to sculpt his nose and some neck muscles, anyways
i will give it a another try!

Hey guyz, started working on a new male,please feel free to add comments or critics.
new male.jpg

That looks fantastic, especially the hands and feet. All very realistic.