TurtlHeadB_ZBC.jpg

Attachments

TurtlHeadA_ZBC.jpg

TurtlHeadB_ZBC.jpg

I love it. Really cool concept.

Thank you vlad74!! cheers dude! :wink:

Doro //

One new fish! Quick sculpt and render.
I would like to do some fish every weeks or month…really cool exercices on Zb.

Dorozbc.jpg

Attachments

Dorozbc.jpg

nicee fishes abby they look really cool

Hey thank you vahid !!!:smiley:

Yes but can you do a happy fish?!!

Lovely sculpt:+1:

Ahaha! hmm definitely tes! I will give a try boozy!! Thank you . :smiley:

So I decided to continue this project, after all they are 4…so for the moment I did the second one based on a more swamp turtle species (florida, soft shell, bighead madagascar).

Cheers!
:slight_smile:

KAWABUNGA!!!
SwampTmnt01ZBC.jpg
SwampTmnt04ZBC.jpg
SwampTmnt02ZBC.jpg
SwampTmnt03ZBC.jpg

Attachments

SwampTmnt01ZBC.jpg

SwampTmnt02ZBC.jpg

SwampTmnt03ZBC.jpg

SwampTmnt04ZBC.jpg

I am doing the third one. and i will go on a matamata turtle.
https://www.google.fr/search?q=matamata+turtle&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjLg73X14XSAhWKD8AKHSvFCQAQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=974#imgrc=ZcY_Jq73KNDdxM:

25852-mata-mata-turtlemata-mata-turtle-2-18b9750a.jpeg

This third one was more exotic ^^. I based the design on a Matamata turtle really funny creature…I am thinking about the fourth one and
will let you know the new species later. If I would say, this one could be Michelangelo because this turtle smile by nature ^^

Cheers and COWABUNGA.
TmntThird01ZBC.jpg
TmntThird02ZBC.jpg
TmntThirdZBC.jpg

Attachments

TmntThird01ZBC.jpg

TmntThird02ZBC.jpg

TmntThirdZBC.jpg

Wowww, awesome characters. I love it, congrats !

greatttt man really niceeee

Thank you mustaine!!! Thank you vahid!!! Cheers dudes :slight_smile:

LOVE your take and inspiration for TMNT!

Thanks a lot truubluu!!! Cheers Dude! :slight_smile:

Français/French:
Hi collègue! Tu es d’où? Moi Paris :wink:
Franchement, j’aime beaucoup tes tortues ninjas! Le coté réaliste est super bien réalisé! Par contre, je suis pas fan de la tortue luth, sa tête…elle est super hein, mais elle fait
moins réaliste que les 2 autres! Sinon bonne idée que de faire des éspèces différentes mais “ça colle pas” car ce sont des frangins…mais bon, je chipotte là…

Tu penses faire que les tortues ou alors c’est un projet “complet” de l’univers TMNT et tu comptes faire Splinter, BeBop et Rocksteddy?

Je suis ton post de près! :+1:

Anglais/English:
Hi fellow! Where are you from? Me, Paris :wink:
Frankly, I love your ninjas turtles! The realistic side is super well done! On the other hand, I am not fan of the leatherback turtle, its head … it is super well done too huh, but it
is less realistic than the others! Otherwise good idea to make different species but “it does not stick” because they are bro’… but hey, I “say nothing” there …

Do you think to make just the turtles or it’s a “complete” project of the TMNT universe and you want to make Splinter (I will like if you make your version of him!!), BeBop and Rocksteddy?

I follow this post! :+1:

Hey salut SURMULOT!

Je suis sur Toulouse mais je suis de Nantes à la base…
Merci Beaucoup pour ce retour! Alors oui la Matamata est assez spécial…et je suis d’accord sur le fait qu’elle fasse moins
réaliste, ça me dérangeait un peu au début mais je m’y suis fait et je la trouve plus sage et gentils. Ah oui les frangins, je me dis que c’est une famille recomposé ^^ au pire,
nan mais oui tu as raison apres c’est plus un thème…enfin bon pour ce qui est de mon projet à la base j’avais fait une seule tortue en
mode tortue de mer. Et après je me suis dis que je pourrais tenter d’en faire une autre et puis voilà petit à petit je me suis dis ils sont 4!!
du coup voilà. On verra plus tard pour splinter et le reste …pour le moment on va tenter de faire Raphael en mode “Alligator Snapping Turtle”.

Encore Merci SURMULOT!!!

Hi SURMULOT,

I live i Toulouse but I’m from Nantes (France)
Thanks a lot for those feedbacks! Yep Matamata is a really special species of turtle And I have to say i am agree with you that she seems
less realist than the others…I was not quite sure of me at start but after some time i was able to integrate her and found her more wise and
fun at the same time.
Yes they are brothers but for this one i thank they are more like recomposed family. At first I just do The first turtle and I wanted
to do a sea one thinking it could be great to see a TMNT water edition…so I thought why not to do another one and at the end the four of them.
Maybe I will do splinter and others from TMNT world but now…For the moment I will work on the fourth one and It will be An Alligator Snapping Turtle.

Thanks again SURMULOT

Another Fish…less Evil than the other…He seems kissing so I named him KISSH. Zbrush quick sculpt…more or less 3 h

Attachments