ZBrushCentral

a few 'speedy' models :)

Very nice! but one arm seems shorter than the other. Nicely done !

Same comment for the thigh. :wink:

Seriously though, thanks for sharing. I think the image will be helpful.

Well I’d call that spiffy. Great work!

Alex - thank so much - means a lot coming from you! I actually started my beta fun with a copy of one of your sculptures :smiley:

Yari Jindou - aww! Thanks a lot!

3Dean - thank you, I’m glad you like it!

monstermaker - hehe… funny you missed the half face :wink: thanks!

billrobertson42 - a pleasure…

marcus_civis - thanks a lot!

…anatomy! Perfect for medical students :+1:

hehe :slight_smile: well I almost became one at one point…

well the 15th is closing in on us so it’s time to wrap up the beta fun I guess :slight_smile: I enjoyed it immensly and can’t wait to continue … actually I think I’ve become somewhat addicted :lol:
here’s a weekend project I did these past 2 days … just some fun and experimentation:

![purity_wip_5.jpg|1000x928](upload://7hksB2uxu2lXG4r47tRWoTt3CzW.jpeg)

Stunning. :wink:

Ooooh… very nice! Not perfect, but: veeeeery nice! :+1:
That veil effect is very original. Has that been done before in traditional sculpting?

Jason - thanks

Plakkie - cheers… can hardly be perfect after 2 days :lol: - yes it’s been done quite a few times actually… there’s a lot of sculptures of vailed women around…

Hey Magdalena,

Nice to see you here ! :slight_smile:

Your beta 3 artwork is awesome!
I told you once you were gonna get crazy addicted with Zbrush didn’t I? Wasn’t right? lol :lol:

I’m sticking everyday with Zbrush 2.5 waiting to put my hands on 3 soon.
Hopefully you are getting to see some modeling from me soon lol
You are inspiring me a lot ya know ?

Gratulacje! :wink:

Best wishes to ya friend,

Thanks very much for the kind words Eduardo :slight_smile: - I’m glad you like them!

perfect

thank you Fabi:) - I’m really glad you like!

What you made top row!? I’m thinking you need to start posting some new models to celebrate, can’t let this go to your head, M-diggity! I even gave you 5 stars, to be nice. :wink:

Beautiful sculpts ,Enjoying Z3 I see:) !

Nathan - LOL you’re right I should do more… something’s in the pot at the mo :smiley:

Thomas - thanks very much - hell yeah, love Z3

and thanks to the admins for putting me up there :smiley: :+1: - you guys are awesome!

looks lovely, keep it up!

Stunning work, to say the least. The veiled sculpture is my favorite: very well executed. If it’s not perfect … I can certainly live with that! But beautiful it is and that’s its perfection.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Beautiful models and hair … XCELLENT

EXquisite !!!
especially love the Magdalena Dadela