ZBrushCentral

3mm(M.Modarres) sketchbook and zbrush stuff

Great work all around! I really like the creature design, and your textures and renders are nice. :+1:

Awesome beast you have there! Very original concept and it looks great with the saddle.

hie how did you make the horns on the first model.http://www.zbrushcentral.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=536527&noquohttp://www.zbrushcentral.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=536527&noquote=1#te=1#

hi Every one

adampof :thanks so much
GregStrangis:thanks Greg,really like you works man
Aberrant:thanks,actually the the last one designed by Soheil Danesh
undoz:thanks so much Andrei
Carnage:its really simple for the base forms i used the pinch brush with lazy mouse,and some lash and dam standard brush.

i would like to add more works to this thread but i have been busy and just add my last model that i completed a while back with first steps in texturing.the final polycount for poly model is 9,749 tris

cloth_zbcent_thumb.jpg

Attachments

CLOTH_FINAL_ZB_copy.jpg

cloth_texture_wip2.jpg

i’ve worked on new bust this time a Troll bust:
[Troll_zbcent_thumb.jpg]Troll_color_CharacterStrip.jpg

Attachments

Troll_shaded_CharacterStrip.jpg

There are some nice sculpts here in your sketchbook. :+1:

Very interesting work - love the combinations of styles.

You got some really nice characters in this thread man :wink:
I really like this last one, like the rest, it has some great shapes :+1:
I don’t really like the tatoos though.
Keep it up :wink:

Webhead:thanks
hosch:thanks you,i like the variety in style but have more focused on realistic stuff lately
-Storm-thanks you,the tatoo especially the rear view is not my favorite part too;)

here is my latest character,he is khaje gholi which means he is Eunuch .he is a guardian of harem
hope you like it…

[gholi)thumb.jpg]hand.jpg

Attachments

Copy of gajar_3.jpg

gajar_2.jpg

Copy of gajar_1.jpg

Hi 3mm,

I really like the forms in your character’s anatomy. I would really like to see a complete work. It seems like you get about 95% complete with a character and move to the next. I think you should try and figure out what it is that would complete the work and make it 100%. That last 5% is what takes a good work and makes it amazing. I can see that you’re capable and you have a lot of great characters, but I would love to see a finished one really come to life.

My top 3 favorites are:

1. Russian looking guy in the most recent thread. Looks very fleshy and has a very great subtle expression.

2. The creature with the horns. I really like the anatomy and overall look of the head.

3. The creature with the beak. Very unique head. The anatomy is very believeable too. The feet are the only part that seems a bit out of place. It really depends what you’re going for. It could be a scary creature that is mild mannered.

That’s just my 2 cents. You don’t have to do anything I say :slight_smile:

Just keep sharing your work with us.

That blade faced creature kicks so much ass.

u hava a similair style to majid smileys works

nice works

love the troll

nice head and polypaint !

Hi Mr “P”…
Cool Works…
movafagh bashi mard :wink:

cool stuff

Good to see you post again here :wink: . very cool stuff

x-titan:thanks man for feedback,i agree with some of your comment in some ways,but like every other digital or traditional sculptor we have some wip project in our minds and around our studio or in a folder of hard drive:D so i think the name of sketch book tell the purpose of this models:)but in future i will work on my 5% harder
Scrybe:thanks
freakazoidX:thanks ,maybe because we are friend :smiley:
RamRam:thanks you,glad you like that
majid_smiley:thanks bro
OM3D:thanks
nightwoodwolf:thank you
SuperHer0:thanks

i have worked on my boss for bigg boss challenge and need some rest:D we a fun stuff so here is a wip of John Wyane by great Sebastian Kruger
hope you like that

[wayne_thump.jpg]jwayne_color_wip.jpg

Attachments

jwayne_color_clay.jpg

hehe cool stuff. :+1:

I remember the Seb Kruger original…this looks perfect! really looking forward to seeing it finished :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: