ZBrushCentral

3dwally sketchbook

thanks for sharing so much.

No problemo, Gabo :slight_smile:

hey everyone, yet another Disney character study.

scar_hp.jpgscar_passes.jpg

Long live the king.

Cool, great renders!

All your zbrush Disney characters came out great, but Scar is my Fav…
all the best to you
Lou

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

My latest sculpt of a classic Disney character, the sultan, from Aladdin. I initially had no intentions of attempting this character. I didn’t feel comfortable with Aladdin himself, not finding adequate reference. I used this as an opportunity to try a different character, one I think not a lot of people would expect. I kinda like the guy too :slight_smile: As always, dynamesh in Zbrush from a sphere.

sultan_flat.jpg

sultan_refs.jpg

Good work.:+1: Maybe nose should be higher?

Thanks, valid point.

Hey guys, tried another Disney study. Jasmine, from Aladdin.

Hey there.
While I really like and enjoy your previous sculpts, the have much appeal and are very alike 2d originals ( I like Scar most), Jasmine as good as the rest.
Something doesn’t work there…
Maybe it’s the shape of the eyes or nose? (Jasmine has a hook shape nose, at least it looks like in profile or 3/4, like arabic or semitic ppl)
I would make the nose wider and smoother and hooked.
Also the wrinkles below the eyes and around the mouth make her look older.

Hope this will help.

awesome job. i really liked it:) its really hard to convert 2d into 3d. nailed it. I am also creating pocahontas but i can’t get the right proportion of the face :frowning:

Duly noted nebular, thanks.

It’s tough sherekahn, hang in there. Pocahontas is on my list too.

Hey everyone, just wanted to update this.
jasmine_render.jpg

Looking good! Love a lot of your works. For rendering, are you just using BPR?

Jasmine is getting there! The face is a bit long compared to the actual design, though.

Some tweaks I’d recommend for Jasmine would be:
-less distance between the mouth and the eyes
-Less distance between mouth and nose
-Slightly shorter/rounder chin
-Rounder/softer face
-Rounder/softer nose

I did a quick (and messy) tweak of it in photoshop to illustrate. This is all just my opinion of course! Tweaks on the left, original on the right.

Attachments

Jasmine_Tweaks3.jpg

Hello everyone, did another Disney fanart piece.
alice_render.jpg

Process:
alice_wip_1.jpg

Timelapse:
<iframe src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/wo9X2Gw-eDs” allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“315” width=“560”></iframe>

alice_wip_3.jpg
alice_wip_4.jpg
alice_refs.jpg

This is a freelance project I did for a client a little while back. This time I started with mannequins in zbrush, then from there dynamesh to transform her into a mermaid.

mermaid_render1.jpg

mermaid_cnc_1.jpegmermaid_cnc_2.jpgmermaid_cnc_3.jpg

Hello everybody, I haven’t posted anything because of an accident causing me to sever both of my tendons in my right thumb.
Thankfully the worst is long passed. I’ve been doing some BvS stuff ever since, just recently wrapping some of it up. Enjoy, and as always feedback is welcome :slight_smile:

I started off with a Bruce Wayne low poly character:

brucewayne1.jpg

Batsuit:

batsuit2.jpg
batsuit3.jpg

Armored batfleck:

<iframe src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/lq4SUArYsMM” allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“315” width=“560”></iframe>

Nightmare batman:
knightmare1.jpg

Batmobile:

More batmobile: