ZBrushCentral

3dsquid's Statues and Digital Sculpt work

You crossed that fine line between inspiring and hopelessly incredible, so now I’m hopeless.

That Cammy is uh. Actually no, all of them are spectacular. Holy crap.

Ossom sculpts!!! Thanks for posting & congratz on TR :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

So Cool !!!

Your work is very awesome and inspiring!

Really awesome and excellent works.Why not upload them to Marmoset Viewer on Artstation? Looking forward to seeing that.

Hi again everyone,

As part of STGCC reveal, here is a render of Poison Ivy from Keyshot. It’s still a WIP so final product might have few changes here and there. I’m thankful for the chance given to me for this character. The process involved concepts from HIVE Studios and Kobe Sek, also not forgetting great direction from XM Art Director Hery.

renderSTGCC-zbc.jpgrenderSTGCC-zbc2.jpg

Next Up, Boba Fett also for XM Studios. Done with concepts also from HIVE Studios, they also shown finished prototype in STGCC. Here are some keyshot render and some photos from the con thanks to Chris Lee.

boba-render01.jpgboba-render-02.jpgboba-render-03.jpgboba1.jpg

Attachments

renderSTGCC-zbc.jpg

renderSTGCC-zbc2.jpg

boba-render01.jpg

boba-render-02.jpg

boba-render-03.jpg

Catwoman and Archangel finished prototype was also seen in the con.
Archangel is part of a big sentinel X Men diorama that features 7 characters. They were brilliantly done by Hery ( Sentinel, Colossus, Jubilee ), Romell Chopraa ( Bishop ), Chris Lee ( Beast ), and me ( Archangel ). I’m not sure who did Psylocke but it looks really cool too!
Photo credits to Auggy from Statue Collectors and Armored Berserk from Statue Forum

catwoman3.jpgcatwoman4.jpgcatwoman5.jpgarchangel.jpgarchangel2.jpgarchangel1.jpgsentinel1.jpgsentinel2.jpg

1 Like

The Poison Ivy is looking particularly lovely. It’s nice to see someone allowing Ivy to wear some scraps of clothing after recent popular depictions. The X-men ensemble piece is also fantastic (even though it does feature Jubilee :wink: ). Nice job conveying a sense of flight with Archangel.

awesomeness :slight_smile:

Its perfect !:wink:

Really fantastic work!

Really magnificent sculpts! Love how the sculpt of Mysterio looks like he was pulled right out of a John Romita Spider-Man comic. The helmet looks cool, too! All so great! :+1:

that poison ivy is one of the most beautiful maquettes ever!!! congrats buddy!!!

great work on all of them.

-r

Spyndel, pid18000, z351484884, Derek Frenzo, Webhead, ilusiondigital, rasmusW : thanks a lot guys, and thanks pixologic for the top row! Reall happy and I will try to do better on my next work :slight_smile:

Loved all the works and congrats for the Top Row … :+1:

mridulsen : thanks a lot!

Here is another statue work, this time around for Pop Culture Shock, Street Fighter Juri

Juri-render.jpgJuri-face-2.jpgJuri-render-flat.jpg

It’s currently already printed and sold in PCS website : http://www.popcultureshocktoys.com/street-fighter-juri-feng-shui-engine-exclusive.html

And something I did for fun, a head sculpt of Man of Steel himself :slight_smile:
Plan to continue with the rest of the body and probably pose him

supes2.jpgsupes2a.jpg

Thanks for visiting!

Attachments

Juri-face-2.jpg

Juri-render.jpg

Juri-render-flat.jpg