ZBrushCentral

3D mouse Spacenavigator

yes this is the need of everyone. ASAP and XD

The 3DConnexion People never answer me nothing, my questions never has been posted :frowning:
Zbrush works excelent, 3DConnexion must make the work!!!
Logitech makes hardware for Windows with drivers for all programs, Windows make not software for Logitech, here is the same…

I’s been achieved! @yogurt6 has managed it. He’s made a working script adding navigation support for 3DConnexion devices. It can’t sculpt at the same time, and it’s reasonably early days maybe, but if anyone else has still been waiting for this it works pretty well. I only have a Space Navigator, so I don’t know if other buttons work on higher end devices, but that it works at all is what we’ve been waiting years for!!

The main thread for it can be found here

Hi guys !
You can still waiting for this happen.

I ALREADY HAVE IT !!!
:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

TOLD YOU !!!
IT IS POSSIBLE !

SUPPORT THE DEVELOPMENT !!!

NOW THE PROVE !!! CLICK ME

You know Im not playing around !

EDIT:
Start of the topic:
December 13th 2010.

Today the 28th of April 2020.

77.3k Views

I just wanna have a look how much VIEWS will have this topic after the release of 10 Years waiting. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yes, please, we need driver for 3d mouse.

@jmxaconit’s happened! Yogurt6 has written one. See his thread in scripting (link a few posts higher up).
It works forr navigation (at least it does with my SpaceNavigator), but not with sculpting at the same time, so no painting/sculpting while turning the model like a lathe. But it’s a heck of a brilliant start.

2020.5 now supports 3dconnexion devices… drivers on mac are a work in progress. but this does work… totally rocks!

3D mouse not working now, yesterday it was working , today nothing