ZBrushCentral

3 YEARS AND 1000 POSTS

Congratulations Glen! I will say ditto to all that has been already said. Looking forward to your next post, whenever you get the time to do one. Best wishes also to you and your wife on the coming birth.
Stay Healthy,
Deevee, Joe. :slight_smile: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :slight_smile:

Glen :+1: !
“You can do that with ZBrush?” Those are some of my favorite words to hear, and your work conjures those words all the time.

Congrats on the new baby. If I remember right, you have another? What does he think of it all? (My oldest still does not acknowledge the other 2…)

-kaz

Congratulations on the baby. I have a lot in common with you. I also have a baby due in 3 weeks. It’s my first, and I have no idea what I’m in for. :wink: (I’m also the type to take a magazine or art book to the inlaws!)

You and a few other artists on ZBC have really inspired so many of us. It has taken some of us a while to really grasp ZBrush’s power and use it like you have, but I see more and more progress in so many users, including myself. Much of this is due to the sharing of techniques by you and the other ‘professional-grade’ artists, and we owe you guys a great debt.

I can’t wait to see the tips and techniques you’ve learned for the next version of ZBrush!

Congrats Southern!!!hope to see the next 1000 posts from you and a lot of more good tips and tuts from you. :grimacing: :grimacing: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :slight_smile:

You’ve always amazed me Southern. You don’t know it, but I am always looking over your website thinking “god, how does he do that??” I hope to one day make my ideas and visualizations at least as half as good as yours. Congrats and thank you for your contributions to the Zbrush community!

Even though I mostly lurk at ZCentral (being more interactive developer than artist) I MUST pop in to say congrats, and thank you. Your work is truly inspirational.

And that collage knocks me out! :wink:

Good show ol bean keep those creative juices flowing!

This is begining to sound like a ZBrush roast! :smiley: I think a thank you is more in order for your contributions to ZBrush than a congrats on 1000 posts… Probably most people here have wandered to your site or searched the forum and used your tutorials at one time or another to learn ZBrush, or to improve their models… Along with drawing inspiration from your work as well… I have many times… Keep posting your work and tuts, it makes us all better ZBrushers :cool:

To me you set the bar and show us what Zbrush can do in the hands of a hard worker and talented artist, amazing work and congratulations.

Blues

Congratulations! Your art is certainly inspiring and your comments on others work is appreciated very much, by me anyhow!
Here’s to a thousand more!!
:smiley:

Congrats Glen, you can certainly be proud of your portfolio of work, which has always been an inspiration to me. You are also among those that inspire others to give Zbrush a try after seeing what your imagination can coax out of it. You should be on payroll.

Looking forward to you having a long life and an infinite gallery of work for me to enjoy.

congrats! That collage, like Aurick said, brings back a ton of great memories.

Thanks for being a constant inspiration and sharing your talent, not to mention continually amazing me!

Jeepers…Creepers. I just came back to review my happy-times-1000-posts and I read all that. Many thanks for the nice words and I have to say a lot of what’s been said I can echo about a number of other ZB artists. Inspiration is a thing to be shared and if I inspire one or two of you, believe me, I get double back from this forum.

So, in true southern style, do any of you want to throw together a collection/collage of your works and share them in this thread. I enjoyed digging through my old images and putting them all together.

I’d love to see a few other artists do the same…

Cheers,

Glen

I’ve been wanting to put together something for a while, but I hardly ever keep my stuff. This is what I was able to find already on the web somewhere…

and once again, thanks Glen.

Hi Glen,
thank you for share your technique, inspiration, ability …
Your works need special attention to grab some secrets.
I’m happy you stay here…but i wish you’ll stay more than three years (maybe ten years sound better ;))

cameyo

p.s. you inspire me on zscript too…you are a master :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi Glen
Cool idea but maybe some time voracious :cool:
But why not, seems funny to realize :rolleyes:
Pilou

Congratulations. I’m a fan of you artistic
talent and powerful modeling technics. Way
to go Southern! :+1:

Good luck Glen. Don’t worry about sleepless nights, it doesn’t always happen.

A bit of advice… We managed to get a years worth of sleepful nights by taking our daughter to a chiropractor when she was just born (well, about three weeks later). Birth is a very very traumatic time for a child and puts stress on the baby’s skull, back and various other places. Not only will professional aid help your baby sleep and eat very well from the beginning, but it will also stop them from requiring a pacifier or thumb sucking (they only do this to put pressure on the top plate of the mouth which relieves the tension in the skull and neck).

That is the best advice I can give any father to be… A little secret :wink:

Take care and good luck

Lazarus

Dear SOUTHERN,
Thanks for your amusing story. As the saying goes “one man’s misfortune is another mans treasure”. We at ZBCentral are grateful for your easy boredom as you have been inspired to spend countless hours creating and contributing to our community. I wish you 1000 healthy babies and ten times more fun trying to make them!
Jaime :slight_smile:

My tribute to the Glen Poster Show thread :cool:
Have happy Zbrushing!
Pilou
Ps
Go to my gallery for the normal size :slight_smile: