ZBrushCentral

2011 My work

excellent game work Kajuma. I’m not a fan of the generous use of black occlusion detail in your diffuse though. I know this is a tendency in game art but it does make it look unnatural.
I think getting some more of the underlying color to bleed through in your occlusion layers will help with this. The uv mirroring is also apparent in the soldiers hair but I suppose it’s not an issue if he’s meant to be viewed with helmet.

I’m curious, why not make a high resolution render of these characters? You’re not contained by game engine in this case. Lovely work.

Excellent work. Love the elf! :+1:

!! :o thats some seriously good stuff! im in love with the elf face!! :+1:

for the hairs, did you draw them or they are from pictures?

…beautiful work!

Stunning lady
I love it! =]

That archer’s head makes it. Beautiful.

She is stunning! And it looks like she is game res since you got some sort of alpha maps going on. Could you show the low poly hair and a close up of that face?

awesome

Excellent work my friend. Really like everything about them.

Ezra

Beautiful work on the Elf… Very lovely… both the figure and the face!

very nice work … i like the armour most… and the girl also :wink:

This is a very good game. This game charecters are looking so cool. This is 3D game is really beeter than other game. Your work is really nice. I like this game.

great modelling and its texture!! I love your work!

Very well done! Congratulations! Got nothing else to say :slight_smile:
Cheers!

it’s a really stunning model. If i could give a little constructive criticism it would be:

-the head feels a little small. the proportion feels off to me.

-the texture work on the face could use some more love. You have these beautiful and exquisite color tones in the knees, fingers, and rest of the body, and the face looks a little monochromatic in comparison. she could use some rosier cheeks or some makeup to unify the whole thing.

take this with a grain of salt please. this is nitpicking. You have created a beautiful sculpt and render!! great job!!!