ZBrushCentral

TransPose Master - Information, Installation and FAQ

[attach=208306]transposemaster.jpg[/attach]

Note: all plugins are now included with the ZBrush 4R7 installer. If you did not install a plugin then run the installer again.

For the latest information see the online docs here : http://docs.pixologic.com/user-guide/zbrush-plugins/

Transpose Master allows you to pose a model with multiple SubTools by creating one combined model of the lowest resolution level of each SubTool. Once this low rez version is posed you can transfer the pose back to your original high rez model at the click of a button.

:large_orange_diamond: This plugin is available with ZBrush 4R6.

:large_orange_diamond: Installation

The plugin is automatically installed with the standard installation of ZBrush.

:large_orange_diamond: Frequently Ask Questions

Q: I don’t see TransPose Master in the ZPlugin palette.
A: If you did a custom install of ZBrush then run the installer again and make sure you install the Transpose Master plugin.

© 2010 Pixologic, Inc. All rights reserved, Pixologic and the Pixologic logo, ZBrush, and the ZBrush logo are registered trademarks of Pixologic. Various patents pending. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Dose the current download version still work? I keep getting a corrupted zip file.

I just downloaded and extracted with no problems.

I finally got the plugin but when I transfer the TransPose, my model is screwed, the mesh is not closed, I tried a different set of model and it was ok, is it a known issue?

[attach=220694]transpose-prob.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

transpose-prob.jpg

I’ve got it to work properly with this kind of open mesh instead of having two vertices sharing the same location. Thanks.

[attach=220700]transpose-prob.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

transpose-prob.jpg

I just registered and i want to download TRANSPOSE MASTER and for some reason i dont see the download button

That’s because it’s included with your ZBrush installation and has been for several versions now.

Hey Everyone…

Im getting this error and I have no idea how to fix this. When I click to enter Transpose master I get this error that pops up:

ZScript Note: Interface item does not have special modifiers.
SCRIPT: TransposeMaster_4R6.txt

[IModGet,[StrMerge,“Tool:Sub Tool:”,#subTName]]

I am not a scriptor…so I have no idea what this!

Thanks in advance for the help!!

Can you show a screenshot of your complete interface when this error occurs? I need to see the subtool list as well as the interface.

Thanks,

marcus_civis

Can you show a screenshot of your complete interface when this error occurs? I need to see the subtool list as well as the interface.

Thanks,

Thanks for responding and sorry for the delay…I “figured” it out. I renamed all of my subtools and it worked. I dont know why but everytime it saves it adds a “/” before my first subtool…which im guessing is the cause of my woes! Thanks either way!

Cheers

Yes, a “/” in the subtool name would cause problems.

Hi Friends,

Good Friends,

Thanks for sharing the nice information…

<style type=“text/css”>P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; direction: ltr; color: rgb(0, 0, 10); line-height: 115%; widows: 2; orphans: 2; }P.western { font-family: “Calibri”,serif; font-size: 11pt; }P.cjk { font-family: “DejaVu Sans”; font-size: 11pt; }P.ctl { font-family: “Calibri”; font-size: 11pt; }A:link { color: rgb(0, 0, 255); }Bed bug control in Chennai</style><style type=“text/css”>P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; direction: ltr; color: rgb(0, 0, 10); line-height: 115%; widows: 2; orphans: 2; }P.western { font-family: “Calibri”,serif; font-size: 11pt; }P.cjk { font-family: “DejaVu Sans”; font-size: 11pt; }P.ctl { font-family: “Calibri”; font-size: 11pt; }A:link { color: rgb(0, 0, 255); }Bed bug control in Chennai</style>residential pest control