ZBrushCentral

Z4 Beta Testing By: Joel Mongeon

Here are some of the images I’ve created while beta testing Zbrush 4. I hope you enjoy what you see and I excited to see what all you fantastic artists will create with this latest version of Zbrush.

Happy Jack:
Everything but the clothes base meshes were created directly inside of Zbrush 4
HappyJackSmall.jpg

[youtubehd]LQMNeuv9bpE&feature&hd=1[/youtubehd]

Attachments

Shadowbox Test.jpg

BPRBody.jpg

Gun.jpg

GunExploded.jpg

Gun Bits.jpg

ShadowBox.jpg

ShadowBox2.jpg

Render_001.jpg

Settings_001.jpg

ClipBrushes.jpg

Masking.jpg

Animation.jpg

1 Like

awesome character (jack)! of course, the hair is zb4, too… when i read your post - i thought you’d mean clothes and hair… but only clothes basemesh!? insane! thanks for your work! nice ideas.

chem!

Thanks Chemkid!
Sorry for the confusion. The final render is a modo render using modo hair. The head and all the mechanical models were all started in Zbrush 4 using shadowbox and the clothes were first modeled in modo but posed and sculpted in Zbrush 4. I had done some Z4 hair tests but I forgot to save them out while beta testing.

Good stuff!

Hey Joel,

Nice work! :slight_smile:

Erin.

lets see more!

hey joel happy jack absolutly rocks!
I love his gloves they look superb in the render, and all those little pieces inside of the gun - insane :wink: :+1:

great stuff :+1:

Good job! I like the 3D modeling that someone did. It’s one of the best examples of testing I have seen online. I also work in testing, and sometimes I look for examples online.