ZBrushCentral

GoMax

[go_max_th.jpg]go_max_dialog.jpg

Latest Version Download
*** CLICK HERE ***

Attachments

go_max_icons.jpg

thanks!!

Awesome! I’ll test it out and post opinions later. Should come in handy while Zbrush 4 doesn’t come out. :+1:

woop:+1:

Thanks, but what about 3ds Max 2009 users?

doesnt work for me…

looked promising at first but i think the folder names dont fit…
not everyone has C: as their primary/system drive… maybe you should make that more flexible?

would love to have that though. since MAX and ZB is my combination exactly…

Cool tools,It`s very usefull~!Thanks :+1:

:+1:

Given my recent ZB–>max scale issues, I will definitely be trying this out.

Doesn’t work for me … send me this error:

" – Runtime error: No such macro-script: ZBrush_Import"

and send me to the line #139 of the script:

macros.run “GoMax” “ZBrush_Import”

ZBrush is installed on my D: drive and i’m on windows XP… maybe this is the source of the problem?

exactly what i get… my drives are labeled differently, but as i guessed before: its a problem with the fixed paths to C: ?

EDIT: hmm looking at the code maybe its not the fixed path… installed gomax directory to c: and all references i found go to that.

didn’t work for me either:(

Sorry

REALLY WANT IT TO THOUGH!!! BEEN GOING CRAZY WAITING FOR THIS!

I will not support anything bellow 3ds Max 2010, simply because some expressions in the script are 2010 only. I’m pretty sure it could be made 2009 compatible, although I have no idea how 2009 treats vertex IDs and such. I’m not a great maxscript either. That being said, anyone can feel free and dig into the code and make their own 2009 version. :wink:

The only folder that needs to stay in C:\ is the GoMax folder, Zbrush could be installed wherever you want.

For those of you getting an error, try to download the script again since I’ve fixed it now, hopefully.

Don’t you have a PC one that works for Modo?

Or have I missed it somewhere along the line…

Ziggy

I have only made it 3ds Max compatible, since it relies on MaxScript, sorry. Although I could imagine that it’s possible in Modo, if it uses some sort of scripting language.

I’m using Max 2010 and it’s not working for me. I’m getting the same errors as everyone else has mentioned.

As for me, everything is installed where the readme says to place them.

ok, wait! NOW I know what the problem is! Sit tight fix is coming!

OK, fixed now!

How bizarre. I only posted 2 days back asking what had happened to it… and lo and behold the next post has your script.

I’ll check it out whilst we wait for the official version. Thnaks for posting.

El-d

Good work Norman, though I need to address a few things that don’t quite make it GoZ just yet, but it’s definitely a great resource until Pixologic releases the official.

• When exporting from ZBrush>Max, the plug-in doesn’t automatically take you’re Ztool down to it’s lowest subdivision level before importing to Max. Which in this case, I hadn’t thought of doing it. Because GoZ as I know, doesn’t work that way. Which in the end, crashed Max.

• When going from Max>Zbrush, the polygroups I had once before stored on my Ztool are now removed.

Fix this, and you have a genuine gem :wink: