ZBrushCentral

Alien Baby

hello!
this is a “little” project I worked on in the last weeks. Sculpted and painted in Z-brush. Rendered in 3ds Max 2009 with Vray. The skin shader is only translucency with the standart Vray Mtl.

[alien baby final 3b.jpg]setting.jpg

Attachments

alien baby ambocc2b.jpg

alien baby final 1b.jpg

alien baby test4.jpg

Great render and nice sculpt, congrats!

Dang…very very very nice. Top Row :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

VERY nicely done, Pitchepuck! Good concept. Great modeling. Your shader works very well. Nice metal material, also. 50.

I don’t know what to say. This is so far one of the best things I have ever seen. Un-freaking believable. Super cool and great job. I love it ( in case you didn’t notice)

Wow fantastic work. I love how the skin surface turned out.

Nice one mate.
One small crit, be cool to have some viscous fluid in the pan.
Smile or blood would add a nice touch.
Just seems too clean.
Other than that, it looks great!
Well done.
Cesar Dacol Jr.
Aka, The Voodoo Monkey
<input id=“gwProxy” type=“hidden”><!–Session data–><input onclick=“jsCall();” id=“jsProxy” type=“hidden”>

ah yes it needs some slime, maybe photoshop? lets wait and see how long it takes for this render to pop up in “Verschwörungstheoretiker” circles:D

cool idea and execution!

It`s so cute … in his own alien kind of way.:wink:
Great work! I like it *denk an das weibliche Jury-Mitglied von Deiner lieblings Pro7 Casting show… was sie gesagt hat):laughing:
Chi chi!
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

OMG…Im so sorry.. I wanted to rate this thread with 5stars and by accident I rated it with 1:grimacing: (clicked too fast!) ...and I cant change it now because it`s not allowed.:frowning:

Superb:+1:

Really well done, up there with your best pieces so far. I agree that some fluids or the like would add another level, but it depends on the mood and feel you want to create. no matter what, this is some top row work.

This is awesome man, sweet job.

Should do render with mental ray miss fast skin shader. Get far more realistic result for the skin.

great model, the texture/bump map looks slightly too noisy to me.

Terrific piece, some works are great modelling, lighting, texture, composition and /or design, yours covers all of these, the whole spectrum. I agree about the fluid, maybe even a small acid hole smoking away.

Wow…scary…baby alien./…very cool!

Hehe, awesome. Top row!

Nice job! :+1:

really great.
I do love the human aspect of the aliens face / mouth area, which is often lost in most alien-renderings/illustrations. But im not sure about it`s name :wink:
Great posing! Makes it even more human…so cool!

Keep up the good work,

Greetings from Frankfurt
Thomas

Hey, it’s fantastic, I like it!
With that color, to me, it’s seem more like a fried chicken… could you put on some potatos? :smiley: Kidding!
Nice work anyway.

Great work on the sculpture, render and pose. :+1: :+1:

…more slime!