ZBrushCentral

Frost Zone Breaker mutant

Hello ZBrushers,

I want to share this sculpt of the Breaker mutant I did for the upcoming Frost Zone RPG.

Rendering in ZBrush, compositing in Photoshop.

Cheers!:wink:

ZBC_THUMB.jpg
[attach=136676]breaker.jpg[/attach]
[attach=136677]1.jpg[/attach]
[attach=136678]2.jpg[/attach]
[attach=136679]3.jpg[/attach]
[attach=136680]4.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

breaker.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

thumb.jpg

Hi Hurdy, this job is amazing…congratulations:evil:

Great concept, very well sculpted and painted !

Wow! Your Waste Breaker is amazing! :slight_smile:
Everything’s great! Concept, sculpt, texture, render…

Thumbs up! 5 Stars!!!

nice model! i like the chicken feet =)

nice, I really like this guy, great modeling:+1:

truly inspirational. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

YES…what he said! :+1: :slight_smile:

Im with John, i love the lil chicken legs and feet too:laughing: :+1:

incredible polypainting. that looks like real skin without SSS. the concept is equally impressive.

Very nice model and great idea.
I am curious about your render settings for the unpainted images. I would really appreciate a few words about them. If not, I`ll have to try until I get close.

very cool idea and nice sculpt. Your texturing is surely top notch!

cheers,

fabian

LMAO! Great proprtions… Is he funny or scary? I can’t decide :slight_smile:

Duuuuuddddde… That is f***ing Cool!

awesome, his mouth and teeth are raw. Love it!

Congrats on the inevitable top row. Can we see the ingame?

Thanks for your comments guys, I’m glad that you like the creature.:slight_smile:

moonlitmaverick: Thanks dude. For this one I did not use polypainting, it was just a quick assembly of different ZBrush materials, then I composited in Photoshop. But there is still an illustration I have to do for the rule book and I will color the Breaker by using polypaint as well as Zaplink…

Art-Machine: Thanks man, up to the present Frost Zone will be published as a classical “pen & paper” RPG, so there is no ingame-trailer for now (this might change in the future…);).

silvaticus: Thanks for your interest dude. For the rendering I used the oily red material by Ralph Stumpf (you can download a set of his materials at gnomonology). I dropped an image as a background in ZBrush and also played a bit with Render > Adjustments. In the Light palette I opened the Shadow subpalette and set the length to 400 or 500. I also played with Rays and Aperture; I think I set Rays to about 50 and the Aperture to 9. Then I clicked Render > best.

[polys.jpg]

[head-design.jpg]

Cheers to you!

Hi Hurdy Gurdy Man! The sculpt is awesome! Thanks also for the WIP shots!
imho 5 star sculpt :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: !

WOW! What a supercool creature!

5 stars from me :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: