ZBrushCentral

kazube - Sketchbook

Hello!
Finally I decided to open my sketchbook when have collected some of my sculpts.
At begining I would like to show two recent projects that I am creating for my portfolio.
I feel sorry that I can’t show my work in the proper way, these are just simple BPR renders +crop, still working on them, sorry about that. Constructive criticism is expected.

hellchick -Based on [Paul Richards](http://www.autodestruct.com/concept.htm) concept.

hellchickWip02b.jpg

Hope you like it!

*Oops, next time I’ll upload smaller jpgs.

Attachments

hellchickWip03b.jpg

hellchickWip04.jpg

spzombieWip01.JPG

spzombieWip02.jpg

spzombieWip03.jpg

SPzombie_thumb.jpg

ZGrab01.jpg

Attachments

ZGrab02.jpg

The size isn’t so bad, would like to see some more flatering angles though. The work looks good but so much gets lost in the shadows, almost like you are afraid to give us a good straight on shot. Show it off! :smiley:

I agree brighten it up a bit. Stuff looks sick thow!

How did you do the eyelashes?

Whats up with those retarded angles, show us your junk ! ;f
Drugi model fajowy, ale wylacz ta mgle i reszte tych bzdur ;D

Great cloth!! congrats

Thanks guys for comments.
@mcteapot -I’ve made them in modo.
@slocik -hmm :slight_smile: Wanted to show my junk in some interesting way… failed hard :wink:

spzUpdates, consider them as a WIP, please.
spzA.jpg

Hope You like it.
Best Regards.
k.

Attachments

spzB.jpg

RenderV04b.jpg

RenderV04a.jpg

This is coming out well! Very creepy, too! :+1:

LOVE IT!!

love it, but the eyes are not there, something about the color ;]

@Webhead, freeseur, slocik -Thanks guys, glad You like it :stuck_out_tongue:
spzThumb.jpg
Final stage of these.
35P_F_8_500kb.jpg
render: octane, post: PS
less compressed images: cloth wocloth

Time to do another sculpts!
Best Regards.
k.

Attachments

35_F_8_500kb.jpg

digging the milky eyes, runny on the chest and general sculpt:+1:

Nice job !!!
the leather look’s awesome :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
All the best ! :slight_smile:

Nice job! The render looks really nice, and I really love that hat! Maybe the material of the neck is a bit too shiny, but that’s not really important since we almost don’t see it and the rest looks really great. :+1:

Excellent work. Really love the eyes. Great looking render and materials too. :smiley: :+1:

Looking great. And render is awesome too. But his teeh could use some dirt and be more krzywe :/. I mean since when all monsters have so ugly eyes and skin, but straight teeth? Unless he was going to dentist when he was alive…

a lot better,but you schould indicate more that the eyes used to have colorfull iris before they wnet dead, thsi is how the master himself does zombie eyes, check it out.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jamie-uk/5392624586/

Your work is rockin’ and I am glad you have great shots to show off your stuff!!! And I don’t mind a Zombie who takes great care in oral Hygiene :slight_smile:

@ Dman3d, tudorfat, MINTY -Thank You guys.
@MightyReg -Yup, I am quite new to the octane renderer, some parts should be done better, no excuses. However, I wanted to show sculpure, first of all.
@slocik -Thanks for the link.
@JoseConseco -He’s a zombie, not an undead. Reanimated nazi general after his death 2-3 days ago (kinda washed, dressed) That’s why his skin is still kinda pink, also additional changes on his teeth would change whole concept into ridicule.
Just wanted to provide a specific history, a character set, obviously failed. bah.
All the best.
k.

Grim messenger -my entry for an Apocalypse competition -Octane renderer.

No post production allowed.
modeling: Zbrush, texturing: Zbrush/Photoshop
Hope You like it.
k.