ZBrushCentral

Lawless 2011

Here is a render of Rocket from Suckerpunch. Zbrush, Modo, and a face scan. The render was done with Cheetah 3D.

![rocket.jpg|762x1253](upload://1UOM0mW5neGXORtZKchv98Y4MzZ.jpeg)

Here is Amber from Suckerpunch, as a bust. Zbrush, Modo, and a face scan.

![amber1.jpg|1100x1242](upload://q47FyNFgpbhAPA3YTwWG7io44pu.jpeg)![amber3.jpg|1100x1189](upload://r1dwLY0EWHD31OoMDXcJsDZLNl0.jpeg)

Attachments

amber1.jpg

amber3.jpg

Hey there, this is the Hulk bust shown at comicon. I used Zbrush and rendered this out in Modo.

![The Hulk.jpg|1100x1200](upload://9nX8ofK1yUDxPZ8QOb2ytj1PzIq.jpeg)

Attachments

The Hulk.jpg

Hey everybody,
Here is Lady Deadpool, shown at Comicon last weekend.

![Lady Deadpool 2.jpg|1100x1287](upload://mbYL2ufK7SZv8r29GiCNszATVn6.jpeg)![Lady Deadpool 1.jpg|1100x1331](upload://bwNiqRktVBUMTfwQV39Omjkkbw5.jpeg)

Attachments

Lady Deadpool 2.jpg

Lady Deadpool 1.jpg

Absolutely brilliant work, as usual. You are an inspiratiom. Clean and flawless.

…“Indians in the harbor”… Am I missing something with the title? :slight_smile:

All the best
Will

Ah - that title was a copy/paste mistake. I changed it. Thank you for the heads up and the kind words.

wow! I really like the suckerpunch stuff. Great work! :+1:

Very impressive. I love the stuff you’re making. Thanks for sharing :smiley:

Non, no, no, no,no!!! This is wrong! very wrong!!! You are not able to do stuff like this man, is frustrating to see your stuff, very frustrating! How can you do this to us? Why you make us look bad? eh? why??? LOLOLOLOL
Awesome works Brandon, unveliebably awesome!!! Hey, were you responsible for the Captain America on bike or it was Will?
Perfection!

outstanding works, amazing details, pure perfection!

Went to your thread. Stayed there for at least half an hour going through each page. Your something else Brandon. You are truely FIRST an artist, then a digital sculptor! Words cannot describe exactly what I think of your ‘out of this world’ talent (I tried above-:wink: ). Loving the HULK.-:+1: :+1: :+1:

The hits just keep coming! 5 star work, as always! :+1:

Top notch… amazing works! :+1: :+1:

:grimacing: too much awesomeness! Superclean sculpts, love the style of the Hulk sculpt -thanks for posting these :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: !

OMG! These are soooo good!! Keep it up man…get some of these printed!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

In fact, you could sell these as prints. These would be sweet to have as collector items. Plus, knowing you could get it from the artist would be sweet and more money in ur pocket to do more!

awesome works^^
The filled barrel on the last is disturbing me tho

Phenomenal work! I saw some images from these Suckerpunch girls printed at this year Comicon. Totaly blew my mind!Really inspiring stuff:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Sweet work as always Brandon!!! great techniques!!!

stunning as always, brandon.

-r

Amazing work my friend! keep it coming!!