ZBrushCentral

How to make an orange safety cone with ZBrush.

Greetings, Here’s my latest ZBrush tutorial, http://youtu.be/HeVZf3dLSMI

Thanks for this tut, here are some suggestions:

Go preferences > Initialise zbrush so your document gets set to the matching windows size, just lets the viewers (and you!) see more. Also if you download Audacity (free audio editing program) you can use its tools to remove background noise from your audio channels. It’s a simple procedure after a quick google.

Greetings,

I am aware of the audio issues with my tutorials. I use a video capture made my NCH( www.nchsoftware.com). The problem is that I would have to use a video editing software to strip out and edit the audio and then resync the tracks.
I am using using a USB broadcast microphone called the Yeti Pro. Ironically when I broadcast my weekly show on Freedomizer Radio( www.freedomizerradio.com ) via Skype I don’t have low audio problems, but when capturing video with the NCH video and using the mic the gain is either too high or too low, when it’s too low there is the low audio problem.
I believe the most optimum solution is too buy a mic boom so I can adjust the mic closer to my mouth during the video tutorials, along with a pop filter over the mic.
I’m currently unemployed and trying to settle a grievance with the EDD( Employment Development Department) of California, aka unemployment insurance. In the meantime I have cashed out the first half of my remaining 401k and spent quite a bit of money investing in a new computer. Unfortunately I did not have enough cash to buy a mic boom and a few other accessories to complete my computer/broadcast studio.
Now I’m waiting on the remaining half of my 401k to arrive so I can pay off some additional debts and complete my computer/broadcast studio, until then I am surviving food stamps and awaiting an appeal with the EDD. So in the coming weeks I hope to be able improve the audio in my tutorials. Thanks so much for the kind suggestions :slight_smile:

If you could save money by not buying the new mic and just using software to fix the audio, why not do that? There are open source video editors that could easily split the audio for you (Blender could do it I imagine), then you just have to fix it in Audacity, reimport, replace old with new, export, done.