ZBrushCentral

Game - Buildings!

Hi All,
just wanted to share some of my latest work for one game on FB, I was in charge to translate the 2D concept to 3D models.
also I was responsible on creating the playground, if you like the work, I’ll submit more stuff.

concept artist was Nils Eckhardt

Attachments

Very nice work… like it a lot :+1:

Thanx InDoe

LOL these are cool - twist on the theme of the house:)
Are these done all in ZBrush?
They are cute:)

Great stuff, very creative.

Ezra

Thanx, they are a mix between Zbrush and Max, mostly Zbrush though

Thanx, I had fun working on them, I’ll post the playground and other stuff from the game as well

here is the playground!

Plygrd_V4-final.jpg

Attachments

Plygrd_V4-final.jpg

Very nice! I like the style very much.

Thanx!

Hi ! The works are awesome ! Can you share the workflow or the breakdowns from max to zbrush, I really wanted to know :). BTW may i know the game name on facebook pls

Thanx RAG, I was going to upload a video workflow, unfortunately it’s not working for some reason:(, but the work was very simple from Zbrush to max by creating some of the models in Zbrush and export them as OBJ to max then color and finally render, some post work after all to refine the details, the most challenging part of the work was achieving the right scaling on each building, I still feel some of the building could be improved.

the game name in FB, “Tales of Vendetta”

Nicely done. They all look so delicious, especially the way that you handled the pine trees.

hi all,
please find the link for the tutorial about how to create building by using Zbrush projection Tech, I looked at this videos a lot of time and learned quite good tips from it.

http://www.pixologic.com/zclassroom/homeroom/lesson/projection-master/

cheers,

Wow Wow
I love this style :sunglasses:
Congrats on the top row!!:+1:

WOW, that’s amazing!!

Nice work. Love the colors. Keep them coming.

Thanx Dana!

http://www.tareksamaan.de

I enjoyed seeing them.good use zbrush;)

Man, I LOVE these. Great design and execution. Designer and modeler both should be applauded…and, I’ll do just that.
:smiley:

Alec