ZBrushCentral

Venom WIP

Started a new model. Venom with Eddie Brock, still a lot to be done, but a special thanks to Nick Zuccarello for his tutorials and Mathieu Bernier for the materials. As always C&C’s are most helpful & welcomed.

Attachments

venom_render001.jpg

Wow thought this was a sketch drawing, can’t believe this is made with zbrush!:+1:
The tutorial of nick and the materials of Mathieu are amazing!
Great one, would also like to see the sculpt of venom =)
Can’t wait to see the finished image.
Happy sculpting,

• Kenny:)

Thanks Kenny for the compliment. Here’s a another update on the Ultimate Venom I’ve been working on in my spare time. Was really inspired by the Marvel vs Capcom version of venom. His special move the Venom rug was one of my favorite specials moves in that game. Would like to incorporate Spider-man doing his Maximum Spider special, but will see how that pans out. Trying to decide if I want the anatomy of the tentacles to be more human forearm like, or maybe lean more towards snake anatomy. Still have a long way to go with this one, C & C’s are most welcomed and helpful. Thanks for looking.
venom6.jpg
venom5.jpg

This is great! So dynamic and very inspirational!

I can just concur, fantastic work buddy! Really bad ass sculpt:+1:

very impressive! and your character feels like the “real” thig (if there is a “real”… er, “thing”)
I look forward to what’s coming!

Thanks again for you kind words . I had fun revamping this old model with some of Zbrush’s new tools. Again BIG thanks to Nick Zuccarello for his tutorials and Mathieu Bernier for the materials. After some tweaking in PS I finally got the look I was looking for. Thanks for stopping by, C&C’‘s are welcome and most helpful . ;’)
Venom02_comboS.jpg
Venom_PlyPntS.jpg
venom_soild.jpg

Attachments

Venom02_comboS.jpg

Wow, Truubluu! Beautiful work!

Somehow I prefer the unpainted version - great sculpting!

That is nice :+1:

Thanks Voodoo, Deryck, and Vise.:smiley: Here’s a turntable I did over the weekend, thanks for looking. Have a great week.
<iframe src=“http://www.youtube.com/embed/i27wW3x74hA” allowfullscreen="" width=“640” frameborder=“0” height=“480”></iframe>
ZBrush Document_close2.jpg

I like this alot because you really captured venom in pose! Great work!

1 Like