ZBrushCentral

Street Fighter Ryu and other stuff

Hi guys, I wanted to share some of my latest work :slight_smile:
First one is Street Fighter Ryu made for 10th Anniversary Statue by SOTA Toys ( concept by Long Vo could be found here ). Here is the zbrush sculpt :
ZBC1.jpg
[attach=252431]10all-web.jpg[/attach]

They did two variants, regular and dark version :
[attach=252439]combine.jpg[/attach]
[attach=252436]ag3f43k9.jpg[/attach]

Second is a character I made for 3d creative tutorials, with a subject of mountain monster. Here’s what I came up with :
[attach=252440]render-big1-copy.jpg[/attach]

Last, is a work in progress of Iron Man ( zbrush was used for the head )
[attach=252442]post1.jpg[/attach]

All but the last one is rendered using zbrush. Comments and critics are welcome, thanks for looking!

Attachments

10all-web.jpg

ag3f43k9.jpg

combine.jpg

render-big1-copy.jpg

post1.jpg

hi

i like your ryu …i prefer the original flame that you sculpt in zbrush than the statue…why that hppen?

congratz broo

Ryu looks ace! cool work :cool:

You can’t just leave a render of Iron Man there like that with no explanation of the process!! :lol: The face looks awesome! what did you use to render?

Really beautiful work 3dsquid, truly inspirational.

5 stars from me mate :D:+1:

Nice work!

sigithermawan : hey, thanks bro :slight_smile: actually i did 2 version of flames, and they ended up choosing the other one, which i think works better with the light up features

INFINTE : thanks! means alot coming from you :smiley: I’m using the good old sss fast skin shader in 3D studio max. The beard and eyebrow are using hair and fur, which sadly are really slow…

Sinhouse : thanks man :wink:

himygoddess : thanks you :slight_smile:

Awesome. I like white karate guy more, cos red eyes dosen’t work imo. Monster is great too. U have some website?

Great stuff!! :+1:

awesome stuff :smiley:

Very nice work. That mountain monster has a lot of personality. That Ryu statue turned out great too; It is nice to see it with the lights on the base.

Beautiful sculpts! Thanks for sharing :+1:

Hey guy!I’ve seen the tutorials of your mountain monster!I really learnt so much from it!Thank you very much!!:wink:

awesome stuff dude…

love the ironman face… :+1:

Awesome!

omfg cool
what kind of render did you use?
I mean the last one render

Looks awesome man … good jobs :+1:

man…fantastic work on the iron man!

thanks for the kind words guys! :slight_smile:
Daemon3d : it’s using mental ray and sss fast skin shader
JoseConseco : no website for now, just my cgsociety and cghub page
Here’s something new, I’m still working on her face and body. More coming soon :wink:

[](http://<font color="#9A9A9A">)![wip2.jpg|1200x892](upload://pvLiz5kMYLNr6CEBM8R9W91qE1o.jpeg)

Wow~ great!! Your works are variety of styles. New one is also best.!!

Very cool! I think her chin may need to slim down a bit though. Excellent work!