ZBrushCentral

my WIPs aka (elrond, with a "d") hehe

i have six models at various stages of development.

ATT=195594]dfgsdfgfsg.jpg[/ATT] gjfcgjfgj.jpg

Attachments

1.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

posed.jpg

g.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

wrnkl.jpg

fbchmb.jpg

piccolo from the cartoon, dragon ball

chamberlain from, the dark crystal

elrond from, the hobbit

a giraffe

medusa

and a cat person… sketch. going to make him into a, “thundercats” character

-mjolnir

PERFECT.jpg

Attachments

SHair.jpg

oh man, i hope those snakes are symmetrical somehow… that’s gonna be a lot of detail work if they’re not!

good job, and i like the giraffe a lot, too

cheers

brian

I’m digging the Medusa.

your elron reminds me of gelflings from the darkcrystal, nice wips though, good structure and proportions

thanks alot. the snakes all share a uv map. so, im making a bump that will go on all of them, and maybe a little displacement. though, id rather not blow up my computer. lol im going to put the real snake detail in her tail.

yeah, the gelfling, brian froud was my inspiration for, Elrond. i prefer my elves to look as alien and magical as possible. not a huge fan of the, “prettyboy with pointy ears” thing. brian froud is my inspiration for alot of things actually. if i could, id just do brian froud concepts for the rest of my life.

thanks for the comments

today i realised that my waccom tablets proportions had been off for the past four months. im glad i figured it out now. man, thought i was going insane. well, this was just me having fun for the first time in four months. nothing special, but maybe it could be.

panthro.jpg

so, as u can see, i went for realism, insted of comic book. but, im happy with it so far.

dbzzz.jpg

these models are only halfway.

its funny, most of the work so far on medusa has been done in maya. i dont understand why the proportions get distorted when i bring it into zbrush. but, the hips turned out to be fairly boxy along with the face. as i make all of my changes and ultimately finish her, i wonder if shell look the same once i render her in maya. things like this make me itch a little.

fleshing_out.jpg

zbcentPost.jpg

…and still trying to find piccolo. the folds of cloth are hard for me to figure out. cuz i cant really find good ref for the type of cloth i want for him. heavy but with alot of action. like the comic. his face is still being played around with. im not worried about that. easy enough to get back to the way i want it. but his damn clothes. uuug.

piclo_goku2.jpg

the dog is the “zbrush dog” i just couldnt take how bare he looked. and an old update to piccolo.

Attachments

dog.jpg

I like your version of Piccolo a Lot better than I did the movies:D :+1:

tartan, you just made my year with that comment. that is the exact thing that prompted me to do piccolo. thanks man.

wrinklePiclo.jpg

its just a test. i origionally wanted to make him in his late forties early fifties. majin buu era or gt for anyone that knows anything about the cartoon. now im just checking it out. there are things unfinished, like his eyes and ears and brow yada yada… but i just wanted to get an idea of where i want to take him. a couple of hours of work, but well worth it i think.

just playing around with some sketches
ssssss.jpg

Attachments

cyclops.jpg

BabySpike2.jpg

Nice update on your Piccolo Mjolnir :+1: Well done and I like your puppy sketch also but the Cyclops from Krull is spot on :smiley: