final images

ZBC1.jpg
[attach=199847]Fin_3.jpg[/attach]
[attach=199848]FIN_1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Fin_3.jpg

FIN_1.jpg

Awesome work man. :+1:

My only criticism is of the textures. The armor is great the way it is, but I think thye bones are a little too bright. Also I think the skin tone was better when you were just using a plain matcap. I think the way it is now it looks a little too vibrant and healthy. if you could maybe desaturate, and darken it a bit I think it would fit the character a lot better.

oops!

… Totally thought this was a different thread.:o

Oh well… I think what I said still applies. It’s still very nice work.:+1:

Very nice - would love to see him in external rendering package with an sss shader - :+1:

Great!

elf outline

Attachments

elf_01.jpg

elf_02.jpg

sketched the Egyptian god of the dead

Attachments

AN_01.jpg

AN_02.jpg

added a few details

Attachments

AN_1.jpg

AN_2.jpg

hi mate!
new characters looks interesting, specially the last one. You know I’m currently making char with similar construction of legs. Looking forward for updates.
And could you please incorporate pics in post body not attachment.

the details are very real. very good

put pose

Attachments

AN_1.jpg

AN_2.jpg

looks great - I’d just say that the noise is a bit heavy on the final image. It’s distracting a bit from the quality of the sculpt and looks a bit like you scanned it from a book.

mo…poseAN_1.jpg

Attachments

AN_2.jpg

Looks Awesome!! well done. and unlike cgbeige, I have to say I really like the effect of the depth of field in this render, somehow looks more like a photo of a collectible sculpt. Nice!!

I think you should have the claws on his feet tearing into the ground. Right now they look like their not even touching it.

Yruama, caffeineandpixels Thanks
rewrote platform

Attachments

AN_=).jpg