ZBrushCentral

KonginChains Art Collection

As for my debut blog and just for something i would put next to my blog header
I decided to make a character that would visually represent my name, “KonginChains”,
so i thought of making this monkeyman prisoner bust…

Hope you like, C & C welcome!kong_cangue_main.JPGkong_cangue.JPGkong_body.JPGZBC1.jpg

Attachments

kong_cangue.JPG

kong_body.JPG

Awesome sculpt man…
Wish as good as you…
Will you color this???

nice sculpting guy…wood seems to be no way to open it…better to make it locked by some thing…love to see it textured…nice

Nicee!! very good work overall, specially in the hands! :+1:

thanks for the comments, yes i will texture this.

@ mohamed : good point there, i guess he’s trapped there forever lol. :lol:

Great start! I look forward to seeing this develop.

This is a sculpt from my next gen character WIP, you can view the lowres at my site. I think the sculpt transferred to the normals pretty well.

![mercenary_sculpt.jpg|1024x903](upload://biHYXb6l6hhR3NkhINjqF1gAAxs.jpeg)![mercenary_sculptfinished.jpg|1100x902](upload://pJM2RwqK49CPnGOaZRnJgKDOp2l.jpeg)

Attachments

mercenary_sculptfinished.jpg

really nice work! can u change the shader, it shld look even better.

Really really nice indeed!! Congrats!

Just recently I wanted to test out the incredible convenience that zspheres2 brings to the workflow and i was immediately hooked to the tool and next thing you know I came up with this creature bust. It pretty much ended up looking like a mutated dobby or something, I was basically making it up as i went along. Now that it’s there, I might as well finish it. Still needs a lot of work and refinement, and probably more ideas. So far It’s about 10 hrs of work.

C & C welcome…mutateddobby_WIP.JPG

Attachments

mutateddobby_WIP.JPG

Here is a recent next-gen game character i’m starting. I’m planning to do a game version for the entire body and outfits of the character, but I want to also do a high cinematic quality render just for the head closeup using displacements maps/mentalray FG and such… really hope to get critiques on this one.

![guy_head_render.jpg|1100x720](upload://7NFhHAxvNCMaEacKZUWY53jhunf.jpeg)![head_thb.jpg|110x60](upload://meHlJsyVzYC2jRPHUbWMeQhSlLx.jpeg)

Attachments

guy_head_render.jpg

Hi, i recently joined a boss sculpting contest over at cgsculpt.org, although the contest has come to a close, i’m still not done with my works yet. So i am posting the progress shots here in this thread.

[<!--[attach=217121]zbr_thumb_bossbattle.JPG[/attach]-->]

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘217123’,‘front_update.jpg’,1,0))

[<!--[attach=217117]frontupdate2.jpg[/attach]-->]

[<!--[attach=217116]front_update.jpg[/attach]-->](http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:zb_insimg%28%27217116%27,%27front_update.jpg%27,1,0%29)

[<!--[attach=217118]backupdate2.jpg[/attach]-->]

[<!--[attach=217119]backupdate_R.jpg[/attach]-->]![frontupdate2.jpg|816x600](upload://x0z8IJFSo42ThNIJijpLJnnciEv.jpeg)![backupdate2.jpg|851x578](upload://hG0koVsPQzIIpK5WrhgM62FEZAN.jpeg)![backupdate_R.jpg|708x554](upload://sKvva4uJalFB1Dfk9HddQuYuwZH.jpeg)![zbr_thumb_bossbattle.JPG|140x80](upload://rfu88VSkRZbV4JhP8vD5tFtofwl.jpeg)![front_update.jpg|851x578](upload://2XDvw7ztkjf87Jypzez2AaAebFU.jpeg)

That scorpion boss thing is awesome!

Here are some progress shots, I still have to put nails for the lion, put hell of a lot more wires into the monster’s body and the machine, and of course a killer pose and polishing the hardbody details.

[]closeup_almostdone2.jpg

[]closeup_almostdone.jpg

[]

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘217669’,‘frontfullbody.JPG’,1,0))

[<!--[attach=217664]sidefullbody.JPG[/attach]-->]

[]

[]back_closeup.jpgbackfullbody.JPGcloseup_almostdone.jpgcloseup_almostdone2.jpgfrontfullbody2.JPGsidefullbody.JPGfrontfullbody.JPG

really like the hardsurface and anatomy merging…the feet, lower legs feel a bit rushed compared to the details of the scorpion tail and head…well done regardless…the tubes extruding from the stomach seem a bit out of place and possibly overkill, but that’s just my two cents

I like your characters :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Very nice, where is the inspiration from on the Thanatos Tyrant?

well the aesthetic inspiration came from resident evil and wolverine’s weapon X… apart from that, everything is from my very own design. I’ll post a back story later on of the description of this character when i finish this…

Hi y’all… My final entry “Thanatos Tyrant” of the recent boss battle challenge over at Cgsculpt.org is now finished. The character was modeled and designed as well by me. This character was inspired by the resident evil series as well as weapon X wolverine. I learned a lot along the way and have refined my approach, workflow and ideas for character design and hard body sculpting that would benefit me for new characters to come. Unfortunately, the half body work in progress shots made were all that was turned in for the final entry over at cgsculpt.org, luckily it still placed an honorable mention 20th place over 150+ contestants. I could’ve wondered how far this would’ve gone if i turned it in as it is now. Rendered out with BPR…

![front_tyrant.JPG|1100x1024](upload://jRcppA5ZXJLhgMLv5PxKZjzRw7N.jpeg)![front_fullbod_tyrant.jpg|1100x1024](upload://cYvVqzCk1SRVjpO8klxZhO6CH22.jpeg)![frontcloseup_tyrant.JPG|1100x878](upload://PlT5SuTv8DdPHaayV5fFooE38M.jpeg)![2nd3qtr_closeup_tyrant.jpg|1100x878](upload://fRidHRVCQZflDrqmPJ9Fz3lfG7J.jpeg)![2nd3qtr_fullbody_tyrant.jpg|1100x1024](upload://ry689ykglVHIdDWF2Mmnay7K6yG.jpeg)![side_tyrant.JPG|1100x1024](upload://hHJFwxEEu5yUnVay4Znn7Xn9ahp.jpeg)![zbr_thb.jpg|140x80](upload://fH9Om6O9JJaaQKly0BnkIGuIe1T.jpeg)![back_tyrant.jpg|1100x1024](upload://tZ54KF9xGXikFbf2yU7aljuDIcr.jpeg)

Attachments

front_tyrant.JPG

front_fullbod_tyrant.jpg

frontcloseup_tyrant.JPG

2nd3qtr_closeup_tyrant.jpg

2nd3qtr_fullbody_tyrant.jpg

side_tyrant.JPG

back_tyrant.jpg

Massive and great!