ZBrushCentral

Trico

Hey there,
Just wanted to share my last work.
So I played Last guardian the other day. I loved the art of the game and the story, but the gameplay wasnt very pleasant. So Ive abandoned it and watched letsplay instead :slight_smile: And decided to spend saved time sculpting Trico.
It was done in zbrush and rendered in keyshot using bridge. I`ve spent about 3 weekends on this. It was so much fun

111111111111.jpg
maria-panfilova-trico-02.jpg
maria-panfilova-top-view.jpg
zzzz.jpg

I wanted him to have natural material look. For this I used wooden and clay animal sculptures which I admrie as a reference.
image2.jpg
For the feathers, I created Imm brush, duplicated it along the body and dynameshed it then.
imm.jpg
trico_progress.jpg

The textures were made by polypaint. Mostly it was gradients but also “mask by Cavity” in some places
image5.png

Hope you like it :slight_smile:trico_02_s.jpg

Attachments

imm.jpg

trico_progress.jpg

maria-panfilova-trico-02.jpg

image2.jpg

111111111111.jpg

zzzz.jpg

trico_02_s.jpg

4 Likes

Nice work, thanks for showing the progress. Have not played it yet but he colors capture the look of the game.

Thank you Sadicus!

That is really nice. Made me smile. Very nice loose style. Reminds me of Beth Cavener works. She is mind blowing.

http://www.followtheblackrabbit.com/

nice … i like the feathers work

This is SOOO nice !!!
I’m in love with it, it’s just amazing -

Thanks for the breakdown aswell !

O_O I’ve loved this “little” critter since he was first revealed years back at E3 2009. And this piece is just as adorable! ^^

Awesome work!

Hello,
I really love your work. My girlfriend is the biggest “The Last Guardian” fan. She even bought a PS4 only for this game xD. Would it be possible that you upload the 3D file?
I would like to 3D print it and give it to her for her birthday. If you do an STL file would be the best :).
Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Looks cool…!!!