ZBrushCentral

Harley Quinn - Suicide Squad

Working on the Suicide Squad version of Harley Quinn. It’s going to be a textured game model, So it’s still wip :slight_smile:

Attachments

SS.jpg

Started to pose her. Let me know what you think. :slight_smile:

pose_03.jpg

Think im happy with the pose for now. I’ve started working on the textures. model still need some tweaking tho.

Just finished one of the Hands for my Harley Quinn sculpt

Coming closer to the finish line. Need to work on her hair, back of the jacket, skin texture, dirt and scratches and create a little lamp. Then I call it finished. :slight_smile:

Ahh Margot :slight_smile:

Well good start. If I may you copuld adjust few things

Her brest is too high and her waist should be wider
Also the belly buttom should be higher

(Im using actual Harly Quinn references from Suicide squad from my studio to comment, I cant share them but heres some corrections using other refs)

harley_q-wip001a.jpg
harley_q-wip001b.jpg

Thanks Scote. I’ve done some of the changes you mentioned.
Some of them I i’ve tried but decided not to do. It may be more correct, but i just think it looks better like this.

I’ve been making some changes to her pose and started working on the hair. Im using Ornatrix to make her hair.

Really liking this, great attention to detail, love the anatomy.

Top marks from me.

Her waist and her hands feel masculine.

I’d accentuate her curves around her waist a bit more. I think her waist should be a bit smaller and her hips a bit wider. Generally the wide part of her thighs are going to be just about the same height as her crotch. If you don’t enough curvedness here then she starts to look manly.

And maybe look at removing some of the bulk of her legs. They seem a bit thick.

Good job with her boots, they look pretty sharp.

If you share us a Front/side/3quarter view of the face so we can help you out with the likeness of Margot Robbie

Thanks GothicGrin :slight_smile:

Arsmod, I agree, her hand does look a little masculine. I’ve done some changed to it. (im aware of the huge middlefinger :P)
I’ve made hips a bit wider and her waist a bit smaller.

Scote, im not going for an exact likeness, just want it to feel like the ‘‘new’’ Harley Quinn. Here’s some more views :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback. Think i’ll call it done now. :slight_smile:

Attachments

HQ_front_ZC.jpg

HQ_ZC.jpg

Back_ZC.jpg

Shoes_01.jpg

:slight_smile:

Attachments

spritesheet_01.jpg

I found the boots too large. Look she floating in them: her calf are not tight with the boots. The boot texture and model is great do